Men vs. Hawaii - game thread

WarTiger

Lol Bowers is like the Nick Marshall of our bball team. So good but so bad at the same time smh

But NM's plus plays >>>>>

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foul on Harris...that's his 5th. Harris and Spencer are both out. There was nothing wrong with that particular call, IF we got the same call on the other end, which we aren't getting. 2:03 to play. 72-67

How do you call the fifth foul on Harris that just happened and not call about 12 other things

Refs have an agenda. It's the only explanation.

I just think if you're going to point out Cim's bad stuff you gotta mention his good because he brings something to the team that nobody else can. But there are certainly both good and bad aspects to his game for us

Bowers is a liability.

On both ends of the floor.

He averages a double/double. post less.

To the guy above... Nowhere did I say he shouldn't be playing.

If you can't see he is a liability, you don't know basketball. It is what it is.

Ballgame. Refs got Hawaii a nice present. Hope they get coal and a 2 week suspension for that joke of a performance. No excuse for what they did the last 10 minutes.

Canty forcing things now. Didn't need that shot.

Had to do something, we weren't getting much production elsewhere.

Score in this one not gonna tell the whole story we were in this, shoulda won. Never been a fan of blaming win or loss on refs but this is pretty close to such a situation.

Auburn down 76-67 inside a minute to play. Never have I seen the officiating determine the outcome like I have today in this 2nd half. This entire crew should be embarrassed at the game they called today. Inexcusable. Final. Auburn falls 79-67

Bowers is a liability.

If you can't see he is a liability, you don't know basketball. It is what it is.

So you're saying he's a liability and should be playing.

Bowers is a liability.

So you're saying he's a liability and should be playing.

That's exactly what I'm saying... He's all we got.

Bowers is a liability.

Saying he's a liability on both ends of the floor is exactly the same as saying he shouldn't be on the floor. How anybody interprets that any other way is beyond me.

Any player that averages a double double is NOT a liability. I assure you I know the game a lot better than you do.

Canty forcing things now. Didn't need that shot.

Had to do something, we weren't getting much production elsewhere.

Score in this one not gonna tell the whole story we were in this, shoulda won. Never been a fan of blaming win or loss on refs but this is pretty close to such a situation.

It's not even close. It was easily 10-12 points in this one. It was the clear decider here. AU until they went foul happy on AU's end and didn't sniff at anything Hawaii did. The charge calls and the foul on Bowers who was getting position showed what the refs wanted to happen in this one. Hope Brice files a complaint after this one. And I hope Hawaii offers an apology to him for their tournament being sullied by such unprofessional work.

He is a liability at times. And at times he's a very positive contributer. The thing is his game swings heavily from one side of the spectrum to the other throughout the game so if we want his plus side we just have to eat his negative side and hope bad Cim doesn't show up in a critical moment

Bowers is a liability.

Saying he's a liability on both ends of the floor is exactly the same as saying he shouldn't be on the floor. How anybody interprets that any other way is beyond me.

Any player that averages a double double is NOT a liability. I assure you I know the game a lot better than you do.

Doubt it...

That's hilarious that you'd post that! You don't know me from Adam... cause see, in the same breathe, I 'assure you' I know the game better than you.

See how that works?

Archived