Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Have heard very good things. And from a guy who really didn't want to like it, lol.

I didn't want to like it either but it grew on me.

• Like 1

Shout out for the prompt to check the record collection. Had to knock the dust off. :cheers:

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 6:57 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Two very talented folks that melted down over love😔Lindsey Buckingham a super underrated guitarist and songwriter. Fleetwood Mac “Rumors” one of the greatest albums of all time 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, fredst said:

Two very talented folks that melted down over love😔Lindsey Buckingham a super underrated guitarist and songwriter. Fleetwood Mac “Rumors” one of the greatest albums of all time 

Lindsey very underrated this video was a huge hit on the early MTV era be sure to watch the very ending.......also a very easy to sing along with turn it up. I always like to compare different versions of a song......acoustic version which has some great guitar work in it

• Like 1

Haven't posted in a long time but Jim is my all time #1 singer/songwriter. My one big heartache was I never got to see him on concert still brings a tear to my eyes

• Like 2

I really enjoy this topic, especially the older stuff. I was a 70's guy growing up but really enjoy 60's and 70's today. To me the 60's was about vocals and the 70's about instrumentals.

Reading about Golf missing out on seeing Jim Croce, makes me miss going to the concerts during the mid to late 70's; Areosmith, Bob Seger, Skynard, Kiss, Beach Boys, Raspberries, Chicago, Hank Jr, Wet Willie are some I remember.  Tickets seem to range between $7 and $12.00.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 80Tiger said:

I really enjoy this topic, especially the older stuff. I was a 70's guy growing up but really enjoy 60's and 70's today. To me the 60's was about vocals and the 70's about instrumentals.

Reading about Golf missing out on seeing Jim Croce, makes me miss going to the concerts during the mid to late 70's; Areosmith, Bob Seger, Skynard, Kiss, Beach Boys, Raspberries, Chicago, Hank Jr, Wet Willie are some I remember.  Tickets seem to range between $7 and $12.00.

Saw all those myself except Raspberries and Kiss. never was a Kiss fan

22 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Saw all those myself except Raspberries and Kiss. never was a Kiss fan

Eric Carmen and the Raspberries were openers for Beach Boys when I saw them. A good date concert. Around '77 or '78, it seems as if every week there was a summer concert at Rickwood Field in Birmingham. Kiss was headliner with I think Kansas and Gary Wright as openers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

Eric Carmen and the Raspberries were openers for Beach Boys when I saw them. A good date concert. Around '77 or '78, it seems as if every week there was a summer concert at Rickwood Field in Birmingham. Kiss was headliner with I think Kansas and Gary Wright as openers.

Did you ever see Blackfoot? Saw them Auburn late 70's. Great concert band.

1 hour ago, 80Tiger said:

Wow Gary Wright..Dream Weaver hadn't heard his name in a while