Bear Rolling Over in Grave???

Oysterman

I am not sure if this was already covered/ posted, but I just read this.  This has to be a stab in the heart to some bammers..........

LINK

138973[/snapback]

It may cause heartburn for the forsaken 1% of bama fans (who do 99% of the trash talk) but I think most bama fans respect someone good enough to receive this award. Tubs won it, why rub it in to bama? ;)

Now if it had been the Corndog Trophy, the LSU fans would be up in arms over Tubs winning it. :D

CTT had a great season. I dont begrudge him any awards. However, I will say he deserves 1/3 of his awards...Chizk and Borges deserve the other 1/3 and 1/3 repsectively.

But he picked em both...so he gets credit for that for sure!

CTT had a great season. I dont begrudge him any awards. However, I will say he deserves 1/3 of his awards...Chizk and Borges deserve the other 1/3 and 1/3 repsectively.

But he picked em both...so he gets credit for that for sure!

139135[/snapback]

Chizik got his. He won the award for the nation's top ass't coach. Borges will get his due. But one reason Auburn had a successful season was all the coaches and players working together in harmony as a team and the top dog usually gets the recognition but I'm sure they recognize Tub's appreciation with the big raises they got.

Hey strey, did you go to the parade yesterday and celebrate with the guys for winning the Peoples Choice NC? :P   :P   :P   :cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:

139119[/snapback]

Why? USC won the actual vote, AU only won after an end-around by a kid from Opelika.

I stayed home and did much more important things:

Cleaned my apartment, played RTCW:Enemy Territory, watched some basketball (including an Ole Miss win), and did some homework.

:poke:

Hey strey, did you go to the parade yesterday and celebrate with the guys for winning the Peoples Choice NC? :P   :P   :P   :cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:

139119[/snapback]

Why? USC won the actual vote, AU only won after an end-around by a kid from Opelika.

Cleaned my apartment, played RTCW:Enemy Territory, watched some basketball (including an Ole Miss win), and did some homework.

139146[/snapback]

That kid's poll really got your attention didn't it :D

It must be tough respecting a school enough to go there to get an education but having no interest/respect for anything else <_<

[right][snapback]139119[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]139146[/snapback][/right]

i hope you didn't break any crayons when you did your homework

139119[/snapback]

139146[/snapback]

It must be tough respecting a school enough to go there to get an education but having no interest/respect for anything else <_<

139147[/snapback]

Football has no impact on my education and my education has no impact on football. I'm not one of those moron fans who can't seperate an education and the football program. I'm getting myself an outstanding education in wireless and electrical engineering which will enable me to obtain a great job in the future when I graduate. If I wanted to be a lawyer, business major, civil engineer, or whatever, I'd have gone to UA. But, the fact of the matter is, AU is the only school in the state and one of three (last I checked) in the country that has a wireless program. I chose my education on the strength of the school's department and cost. (Cost being the reason I'm not at Purdue right now.)

I have respect for the athletic program here, as I've mentioned before my gf works in the athletic dept. and I also highly respect what she does and accomplishes every day. There are, however, aspects I don't respect: Lowder, Richardson, and the idiot fans who trash the campus every single gameday.

And no, it's not difficult at all. I have plenty of friends around campus, am involved in my department, and have fun ragging on about AU as I get ragged on about UA.

139119[/snapback]

139146[/snapback]

139147[/snapback]

Football has no impact on my education and my education has no impact on football. I'm not one of those moron fans who can't seperate an education and the football program. I'm getting myself an outstanding education in wireless and electrical engineering which will enable me to obtain a great job in the future when I graduate. If I wanted to be a lawyer, business major, civil engineer, or whatever, I'd have gone to UA. But, the fact of the matter is, AU is the only school in the state and one of three (last I checked) in the country that has a wireless program. I chose my education on the strength of the school's department and cost. (Cost being the reason I'm not at Purdue right now.)

I have respect for the athletic program here, as I've mentioned before my gf works in the athletic dept. and I also highly respect what she does and accomplishes every day. There are, however, aspects I don't respect: Lowder, Richardson, and the idiot fans who trash the campus every single gameday.

And no, it's not difficult at all. I have plenty of friends around campus, am involved in my department, and have fun ragging on about AU as I get ragged on about UA.

139257[/snapback]

OK, now go back to coloring. :poke:

By the way, you say you don't like Lowder but I bet you love Paul Bryant, Jr. :big:

Auburn's HC is the BEST COACH IN AMERICA ! ! ! ! ! :au::au::au:

THAT is what REALLY kills 'em. (Well, that and the fact that we OWN Football in this State.) :lol::lol::lol:

139119[/snapback]

139146[/snapback]

139147[/snapback]

139257[/snapback]

By the way, you say you don't like Lowder but I bet you love Paul Bryant, Jr. :big:

139260[/snapback]

Ok, that's the second time in this thread you've put words into my mouth. I never said I loved P.B. Jr. Both of our BoT's have their own problems. It's unfortunate there's nothing anyo of us can do about it.

139119[/snapback]

139146[/snapback]

139147[/snapback]

139257[/snapback]

139260[/snapback]

Ok, that's the second time in this thread you've put words into my mouth. I never said I loved P.B. Jr. Both of our BoT's have their own problems. It's unfortunate there's nothing anyo of us can do about it.

139298[/snapback]

He didnt put words in your mouth...he said," I bet you love Paul Bryant Jr"....now if he would've said," Oh ya, stop loving paul bryant jr" it would've been different.....*cough*

:blink:

139119[/snapback]

139146[/snapback]

139147[/snapback]

139257[/snapback]

139260[/snapback]

139298[/snapback]

He didnt put words in your mouth...he said," I bet you love Paul Bryant Jr"....now if he would've said," Oh ya, stop loving paul bryant jr" it would've been different.....*cough*

:blink:

139307[/snapback]

Sorry, I misread his final post. I'll give him that one back. :):P

Archived