Troy

Auburn85

i know what you mean lsu.. relax

139686[/snapback]

Thank you. :cheer:

Was it last year that Troy played Mississippi State down to the wire or something. Or am I wrong?

139836[/snapback]

Troy beat MSU during the 2003 season. Or was it the 2002? Anywho, Troy beat them one year.

Okay, I looked it up. Troy beaat MSU in 2001 21-9. In 2002 MSU won 11-8.

Football.Stassen.com

"Those are the most oblivious no calls I have ever seen...

Dont you mean "obvious?"

139409[/snapback]

I've explained this way too many times to too many inteligent people...

139426[/snapback]

oblivious: lacking active conscious knowledge

So, what you are saying is the refs didn't see them? By this definition, that has to be it. So how can they call it, if they don't see it? They didn't "miss" the call, they just didn't see the "holds". So there is no fault on them. They DID see, however, the LSWho player land on our center and called that one. Had they seen that and not called it, then there would have been a serious problem.

139561[/snapback]

Once again, I'm suggesting that the ref in the far left of the shot is actually watching the play. Thus requiring him to call a penalty.

139645[/snapback]

So maybe he is "oblivious" to what's going on. He could also, however, be a part of the chain gang and not be able to make a call. It appears that he is standing off the field of play.

So maybe he is "oblivious" to what's going on. He could also, however, be a part of the chain gang and not be able to make a call. It appears that he is standing off the field of play.

139858[/snapback]

You obviously have it all figured out. No point in wasting my breath on you... :rolleyes:

Archived