If the election were today...

channonc

If the election were today...  

52 members have voted

1. 1. If the election were today, who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump (R.)
    • Hillary Clinton (D)
    • Gary Johnson (L)
    • Jill Stein (G)
    • Other third party candidate or write in
    • Will not vote

Our strongest ally can't stand him, even the conservatives there:

http://www.cnn.com/2...on-trump-unite/

Cameron has softened that statement A LOT since Dec when he first made it. Frankly, however, I'm puzzled as to why I should give a rats arse what Cameron thinks about Trump? I think he as well as most limey politicians are spineless ultra liberal wimps!

You shouldn't care...this is the same lame s*** liberals spout all the time when someone who wants to stand up for American interests runs for the White House...heard the same crap about Reagan...he's a cowboy, a warmonger, dangerous, stupid actor, out of his depth, simple, etc, etc, etc,. ad nauseum.

What I find interesting on this thread is since the day of original voting, Trump has moved into the majority choice for folks on this board. He's gained 2% - 3% each day...

It's because you hypocritical geniuses fail to see how the world sees your choice.

Please point out any hypocritical arguments I have made regarding either Trump or in this thread...also, the interests of foreign leaders or nationals is subordinate to the interests of the American people, period. You really think I should give 2 sh**s what the average UK or DE citizen thinks of who we pick as a leader?

I agree, why would I care what citizens of another country think about Trump or any other candidate for that matter?

There should be some reflection as to why the candidate that you support is also being supported by KKK leaders, Kim Jong Un, Putin, and other leaders of fascist parties throughout Europe. Right? When the rest of the civilized world wants nothing to do with Trump, you'd think that would raise red flags regarding Trump's candidacy. If Trump becomes President, I'd like to know that other countries will have our back if s*** hits the fan in America just like it did 15 years ago. Ever since that I read wherr some European countries such as Britain were wanting to ban Trump from visiting their country, I've come to the conclusion that many other countries will also wash their hands of anything that has to do with Trump.

When the liberal intelligentsia on here "reflects" on why Hillary is supported by violent orgs like Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party...and is funded by Fascist Islamic misogynistic anti-basically-everything regimes like Saudi Arabia ; then I'll give some of these things consideration...

1. Most black people - obviously including BLM - think they will get a more empathetic perspective from Hillary. (Duuuh.. :blink: )

2. All Muslims are scared to death of a potential American president who is an anti-muslim xenophobic. (Duuuh.. :blink: )

Any more questions? :-\

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived