There is something fundamentally off about this administration

TitanTiger

Sandy Hook killer was Christian, Raptor. Oh what will you do when Hilliary is President? Maybe move to a bunker in a trailer park? Oh wait...LMAO

And ... so ? Did Jesus tell him to shoot all those kids ? Is that what he said ? Got any evidence he did his murders for the Holy Father ?

Meanwhile -

Loretta Lynch says , unbelievably , we may NEVER know what caused Mateen to shoot up the gay night club in Orlando.

Praise be unto him, of course.

Idiot

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sandy Hook killer was Christian, Raptor.

The last thing we need around here is another lazy thinker. Attending a Catholic middle school for a few years does not make him a Christian. Try harder.

Easy, Bunkey. Ignorant and proud of it is no way to get on anyone's good side here.

What's the good side for?

Not being considered an a**hole?

If the Orlando mass murderer had been taken alive, then all the 911 tape evidence would have to presented at his trial.

He would also have had the opportunity to continue his statements about his religion and hate of homosexuals in open court.

How would the US government cover that up to prevent harming the victims or insulting fundamentalist Moslem countries?

It's interesting that this administration prefers death by UAV overseas which avoids open trials and Guantanamo imprisonment.

I don't think there is any conspiracy to kill off Islamic terrorists on US soil as they seem to prefer to die during and just after their attacks.

For not seeing the way you see things Bigben?

It's very likely I'm the closest you have to an ideological match on this forum. Ask Titan. I'm the resident arch liberal.

There are conservatives here you can have a respectful discussion with that will help with your understanding on several issues. Titan is one of them. Ideologically we're night and day, but I consider him thoughtful individual and I respect his arguments tremendously. If he says your thinking is lazy, it's probably true. We don't need a liberal Raptor, so dial it back.

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Here is your " plainly stated" quote.

It is quite plain and there is no comparison to WW2 and the asymmetric warfare we're experiencing now. First, NO Japanese Americans were shooting up their wok places or gay bars in the name of religion or for any other reason for that matter but, carry on believing what you will. Its plain to me he will not criticize or condemn a cult of supremacist killers.

You are making Alexva's point: Just look at what we did to Japanese Americans without our suffering armed terrorist attacks from them!

When this country acts out of fear, we often regret and feel ashamed over it later.

So they are redacting the transcript out of fear and will regret and feel ashamed later. Got it. Brilliant.

Really stupid post. I thought you were better than that.

That's precisely my thought when I read your post. Really stupid.

Thanks Bigben, but I'm happy with the dad I have. No need to hate on me for my views and being a true AU grad and dad to 2 AU students, I'll consider your remarks unremarkable. Now move along and lecture to someone that makes you feel important.

The fact is, the government doesn't believe that Islamism didn't form the basis of his motivation. I don't agree with redacting the transcript, but I do understand the thinking behind it.

Anyone can understand the desire. What I can't understand is that any thinking person would actually act on it by censoring the 911 transcript.

Everyone got obsessed with the anti-Islam video rationale for the Benghazi attacks. This is really not much different, only in the other direction. The real story here is the violence directed specifically toward the gay community.

It sounds like this guy had issues with his own homosexuality, anger and the relationship with his father. It's obvious from his statements - supporting specific groups who oppose each other - that Islamism as an afterthought meant to cover his real motivations.

All reasonable things to bring up. But it doesn't mean you get alter the historical record. It's Orwellian.

This wasn't the first time they were caught altering historical record. Fox News caught them, they admitted it and still then edited the official video record....this admin has a history of doing this...

Thanks Bigben, but I'm happy with the dad I have. No need to hate on me for my views and being a true AU grad and dad to 2 AU students, I'll consider your remarks unremarkable. Now move along and lecture to someone that makes you feel important.

Well have it your way. Can't say I didn't try.

It's very likely I'm the closest you have to an ideological match on this forum. Ask Titan. I'm the resident arch liberal.

There are conservatives here you can have a respectful discussion with that will help with your understanding on several issues. Titan is one of them. Ideologically we're night and day, but I consider him thoughtful individual and I respect his arguments tremendously. If he says your thinking is lazy, it's probably true. We don't need a liberal Raptor, so dial it back.

I took it to be mimicking Raptor (satire), not as a serious proposition.

If Mateen was " mentally ill " then every believer of every religion is sick.

:-\ Need to digest that one.

He believes in a big sky fairy named Allah. Different fairy names, all the same sickness.

Look at his history. There's a pattern.

Look at his history. There's a pattern.

You think this guy is my alter ego ? Split personality ?

:dunno:

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Here is your " plainly stated" quote.

It is quite plain and there is no comparison to WW2 and the asymmetric warfare we're experiencing now. First, NO Japanese Americans were shooting up their wok places or gay bars in the name of religion or for any other reason for that matter but, carry on believing what you will. Its plain to me he will not criticize or condemn a cult of supremacist killers.

You are making Alexva's point: Just look at what we did to Japanese Americans without our suffering armed terrorist attacks from them!

When this country acts out of fear, we often regret and feel ashamed over it later.

So they are redacting the transcript out of fear and will regret and feel ashamed later. Got it. Brilliant.

Really stupid post. I thought you were better than that.

That's precisely my thought when I read your post. Really stupid.

Now you pull out your wit.

Damn had no idea :slapfh:

Come on golf how many conservatives do you know that love soccer?

You really want to know?

Damn had no idea :slapfh:/>

You really want to know?

:tease:

Stereotyping is fun!

You really want to know?

:tease:

Stereotyping is fun!

yep but got to keep them always guessing. I'm actually more of a cricket fan

You really want to know?

:tease:/>

Stereotyping is fun!

yep but got to keep them always guessing

Come to the game thread so you can hear me bitch about how bad our touch is right now. :banghead:

Archived