The Brexit Vote

AUDub

They've not held a real job, or learned a trade, and that they don't know what it takes to deal in the real world, had to earn a profit while dealing w/ the rules and regulations they themselves have handed down form upon high... that's what he was saying. It sums up the ' you didn't build that ' nonsense from this country's Left.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've not held a real job, or learned a trade, and that they don't know what it takes to deal in the real world, had to earn a profit while dealing w/ the rules and regulations they themselves have handed down form upon high... that's what he was saying. It sums up the ' you didn't build that ' nonsense from this country's Left.

Have you had a job?

Have you had a job?

So I did hit close to home, did I? Actually got you too think , if only for a micro second, before you quickly reverted into attack mode.

Too gorram funny

I'm not the one passing laws and regulations to tell others how to live their lives, as I take $ from their pockets, and then act as if I'm doing them a favor.

Well, he didn't help their negotiating position by channeling Raptor.

Did you catch the slap in the face to their ' you didn't build it ' agenda ??

Told'em they've never held a proper job.

Needs to be said...that is the problem with both houses of Congress and particularly this white house...I don't think there is a single cabinet position leader that has ever had a private sector job...

Have you had a job?

So I did hit close to home, did I? Actually got you too think , if only for a micro second, before you quickly reverted into attack mode.

Too gorram funny

I'm not the one passing laws and regulations to tell others how to live their lives, as I take $ from their pockets, and then act as if I'm doing them a favor.

So that's a no.

I've done nothing but work. So that would be a yes.

Testing your internet connection all day? Making sure right wing websites are functioning ?

Are you STILL confused about the real meaning of that phrase taken in context?

Have you had a job?

Certainly nothing that required critical thinking.

Have you had a job?

No, I do that in my spare time. But aside from your array of juvenile attempts at mockery, none of which changes the fact that a group of people freely chose to disassociate themselves from a large bureaucratic mess that is the E.U.

I commend them for making such a choice.

Have you had a job?

No, I do that in my spare time. But aside from your array of juvenile attempts at mockery, none of which changes the fact that a group of people freely chose to disassociate themselves from a large bureaucratic mess that is the E.U.

I commend them for making such a choice.

You are self-mocking. I am just keeping you going.

But thanks for confirming you couldn't handle a job that requires you to think.

And presumably your "spare time" is pretty much reflected on this forum, so apparently, whatever critical thinking you do is on the toilet (assuming you aren't posting on the toilet which would be easy to believe).

:laugh:

Talking above your head is not me self mocking. It's sad that you are associated in anyway with Auburn.

Dow tracking today where it did back on June 15 and 16....funny, total global economic collapse predicted by the "smart" people hasn't happened yet. Hhhhmmm....the FTSE back at pre-Brexit levels...Hhhmmm...but the French and German markets still haven't recovered to pre-Brexit levels yet...Hhhmmm....so just exactly who has the issue?

I just find this liberal hysteria all so funny....

Brits get self determination....Europe gets to sort itself out.

The pound hasn't recovered.

Guest NC1406

Dow tracking today where it did back on June 15 and 16....funny, total global economic collapse predicted by the "smart" people hasn't happened yet. Hhhhmmm....the FTSE back at pre-Brexit levels...Hhhmmm...but the French and German markets still haven't recovered to pre-Brexit levels yet...Hhhmmm....so just exactly who has the issue?

Most country's master planners are attempting to devalue their currency today. Promotes exports. Creates cheap labor and goods to sell to the rest of the world. Short sighted but the Brits got there with just a vote.

Most country's master planners are attempting to devalue their currency today. Promotes exports. Creates cheap labor and goods to sell to the rest of the world. Short sighted but the Brits got there with just a vote.

Nice spin on loss of wealth. ;)

Guest NC1406

Nice spin on loss of wealth. ;)/>

No spin. Same thing occurs to my wealth with our fed policy. Equity markets keep marching higher. Funny money.

Now that there is some spin! :bow:

I made money. No spin needed. :happydance:

You and Trump. ;)

You and Trump. ;)

Ha. Can't speak to DJT, but if he made change, quite certain we were not alone.

Nice spin on loss of wealth. ;)

paper losses and they happen ALL the time. Funny how you only care about them when you think it helps you argument. LOL What you're obviously unaware of is that money was made just like it was lost...always happens that way but carry on.

paper losses and they happen ALL the time. Funny how you only care about them when you think it helps you argument. LOL

Hardly a paper loss to retiree expats living in the eurozone. Another example of your inability to discuss anything without assuming every discussion has two "sides."

paper losses and they happen ALL the time. Funny how you only care about them when you think it helps you argument. LOL

Hardly a paper loss to retiree expats living in the eurozone. Another example of your inability to discuss anything without assuming every discussion has two "sides."

I consider thinking that every argument having 2 sides is a compliment not a slight and your insistence that the losses are permanent is a strong exhibit that you very well could be out of your depth in this discussion,.

Archived