Prayer Request

woods1110

I have a couple of things going on in my life right now and any one who can pray for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have been working for my current job for 4 years. In those four years, I have never missed a day of work. My dad is part owner and that is what makes this so hard. I think it is time to move on to another job, but it is so hard. I am very nervous. I have prayed and I am seeking the prayers of all those who believe in Christ!

I am also getting married in 5 months and I know that starting a new job and getting married so close together will be hard, but with the good Lord watching over me, I KNOW I will be ok.

I have an interview on Tuesday and I hope all goes well. I am still kind of skeptical about it, but what do I have to lose?

Thanks everybody!

Ditto. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

MAN - it seems like just yesterday that you were all a-twitter about proposing and stuff... :) We are all very happy for you!

Prayers sent. Keep the Lord first and everything will be ok, maybe not what you want but what is best for you. Good Luck with the interview and keep us posted!

Ditto.  Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

MAN - it seems like just yesterday that you were all a-twitter about proposing and stuff...  :)   We are all very happy for you!

140641[/snapback]

Yeah, I know! It has now been a year and a month since I proposed. Today is actually our two year anniversary of being together. I am gonna get her something nice, take her out to eat, and then go see "In Good Company". I am looking forward to it.

Just the other day I was saying its 6 months until the wedding and now its almost down to 5 months....what am I to do? I will start coming home to honey-do lists...LOL

I am very excited about getting married and I am starting to loose the nervousness about the job interview and starting to get a little more excited about it now. We shall see and I will post updates on Tuesday when I get home! Thanks everyone!

Yeah, I know! It has now been a year and a month since I proposed. Today is actually our two year anniversary of being together. I am gonna get her something nice, take her out to eat, and then go see "In Good Company". I am looking forward to it.

Just the other day I was saying its 6 months until the wedding and now its almost down to 5 months....what am I to do? I will start coming home to honey-do lists...LOL

I am very excited about getting married and I am starting to loose the nervousness about the job interview and starting to get a little more excited about it now. We shall see and I will post updates on Tuesday when I get home! Thanks everyone!

140718[/snapback]

You know the funny thing about your wedding day? It will FLY by. Are you guys doing anything Auburn related for it? Instead of rice, my wife and I bought about 200 Auburn Shakers (you should have seen the look on the face of the guy at Anders when I came in and asked for that), and as we were leaving, the DJ played the AU Fightsong while everyone shook the shakers at us. We had our own Tigerwalk. Pretty funny.

140718[/snapback]

You know the funny thing about your wedding day? It will FLY by. Are you guys doing anything Auburn related for it? Instead of rice, my wife and I bought about 200 Auburn Shakers (you should have seen the look on the face of the guy at Anders when I came in and asked for that), and as we were leaving, the DJ played the AU Fightsong while everyone shook the shakers at us. We had our own Tigerwalk. Pretty funny.

140726[/snapback]

My grooms cake is in the shape of the AU logo. That is the only thing at the moment. The shaker thing is a great idea...

My corndog and I compromised on a New Orleans Saints groom's cake. :P

I hope you have a good video guy - if not for the video, you won't remember one dang thing about your wedding day. It goes by in such a blur of emotion and happiness, and you are exhausted when it's all over.

Prayers foir the best on the jobhunt.

Working for Family is rarely a good thing. It is just very demanding and rearely works.

Prayers sent and I wish you all the best. As someone said earlier, things do not always work out the way you expect, but, trust the Lord and things will work out the way they are supposed to ! ! !

Archived