Start of a Wonderful Recruiting!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

i'm i missing something from the article but i could not find anything concerning recruiting???

140716[/snapback]

He is referring to the "recruiting" job Tuberville did to get these juniors to stay.

These really speaks volumes about our program that these kids keep wanting to come back for their senior years.

Dansby and Thomas were one thing because they were coming back to what was supposed to be a great team and a great year for Auburn.

The thing that really amazes me is how Carnell and Ronnie both came back. I mean, what were they coming back for besides the atmosphere and comradarie of the team, fans, etc. For all they knew they were coming back for possibly another 8-5 season, sharing carries and all that. We had a new offensive coordinator who I'm sure they knew very little about.

Anyways I'm just so proud of these guys representing Auburn well and keep bringing in these type of kids Tubs!!

Couldn't have said it better myself Aubie...

Auburn Athletes are viewing Auburn as a place to grow and become a part of something special, not just athletically but also as a person! I think players coming back for their senior year says volumes about the athletes that Tubs recruits as well as the direction in which the program is headed!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived