is the big picture starting to become clearer now?

tombigbeetiger

Like I said earlier, He costed us the National Championship...and has regressed since. Nick and Cam made him look like a "guru".

Great, great effort by our team - as in players. Our Coach, on the other hand, has lost his mind. I have never seen anything that compares to this. Nothing. Ive never seen peewee coaches look this bad. He is full blown psycho. 

I'm as pissed as anyone, and mostly at Malzahn. We lost by 6 to the #2 team. I'm holding out hope that we actually choose a QB and build a game plan around him (and from this game it should be SW). However, if that does t happen, Start packing. The QB rotation is the sole reason we lost this game.  I truly believe any of our 3 QBs, if left in the entire game, could have won the game. If we continue this bs or changing every two plays, it's time to scout a new HC. 

3 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

I'm as pissed as anyone, and mostly at Malzahn. We lost by 6 to the #2 team. I'm holding out hope that we actually choose a QB and build a game plan around him (and from this game it should be SW). However, if that does t happen, Start packing. The QB rotation is the sole reason we lost this game.  I truly believe any of our 3 QBs, if left in the entire game, could have won the game. If we continue this bs or changing every two plays, it's time to scout a new HC. 

SW is a better man than me. If I were SW, they would have wondered where I had gone after that 1st Quarter. I would have left and not come back lol

49 minutes ago, tombigbeetiger said:

malzahn absolutely lost this game, as he has others....he is over his head and its time to cut the losses

Somewhere there's a coach salivating at the thought of coaching at Auburn University. somewhere jay Jacobs will never look. God bless us all. Everyone. 

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Dat dern mowran COSTED us da champeeunchip. 

Hey are u makin funna meigh?

What I dont understand is how did this plan come about? I honestly do not know how they reviewed tape and thought "man, this is how we will be able to expose them". 

We've been had as a fan base. We've been sold that the offense needed a more hands on Malzahn. The offense needed to be more uptempo and create more explosive plays. The offense needed to be more consistent.

What they delivered was the exact opposite. We got more personnel changes. We had 5 people take snaps at "QB". Jesus H... How are you going to build any rhythm that way?!?! It was almost like the staff took turns calling plays during a drive. Hell, if we stick with one guy at QB, we might've been able to squeak that win in without needing a hail mary. Tonight didn't even feel like a malzahn offense. The wildCox has to stop as well. I cannot believe that Lawson and Adams came back for this.

10 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Somewhere there's a coach salivating at the thought of coaching at Auburn University. somewhere jay Jacobs will never look. God bless us all. Everyone. 

For 3-4 years, then it's, "see ya!"

We're at best middle of the road (again!) and bammer is a NC contender.  IMHO, as long as CGM and CNS remain in their respective positions, that's, unfortunately the future.  Not being negative, just seeing things as they truly are.  With JJ's rediculous buyout contracts, we appear to be stuck (in the middle of the road).  Just makes me sick.

It really is baffling. I am coming to the realization that Cam and Nick's talent covered up a lot of our Coaches ineptness.

There has not been a bigger Gus supporter than me. I have made every excuse in the book for him. I have thrown in the towel. That was the dumbest coaching job I have ever seen last night. I hope our players can go out and win some games despite being hamstrung. They played their butts off. They deserved better.

6 minutes ago, WarEagle10 said:

It really is baffling. I am coming to the realization that Cam and Nick's talent covered up a lot of our Coaches ineptness.

There has not been a bigger Gus supporter than me. I have made every excuse in the book for him. I have thrown in the towel. That was the dumbest coaching job I have ever seen last night. I hope our players can go out and win some games despite being hamstrung. They played their butts off. They deserved better.

The problem is that they can't win if they're hamstrung, not against any of the really good teams.

I hate to say it, but I see another 3-2 win on the horizon when we play LSU unless we wise up and settle on one QB. At this point, I'd honestly be happier with any one of them than I am with all three, plus KJ and CC and whoever else took snaps last night.

Maybe TJ Neal should switch to QB. He's almost certain to get in the game for a few snaps.

The sad thing is our players busted their tails in the spring and fall camps for this crap sandwich of an offensive game plan. Gus' presser last night sounded like a whiny kid making excuses instead of a man that should have apologized for the way he prepared his offense.  Stating the obvious, the remainder of this season will determine whether we once again have to start over with a new Head Coach.

The good news is we are still Auburn and either way, we will survive this.

Anyone wondering if CGM has truly lost his mind...see putting Stanton Truitt in as the designated starting "running back"...running straight runs 2x...announcing to Brent Venables, one of the better defensive minds in CFB that if 10 is in...he's running. No KJ, KP, KM...it amazes me. I am starting to think GM is more caught up wanting to show how "brilliant" he is...than he is with winning ball games. Just an opinion.

10 hours ago, FoundationEagle said:

We are going to be lucky to win an SEC game.

That offense is absolutely terrible.

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Just curious, did you watch any other games involving SEC teams? Not many had good offensive output. 

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

From what I saw yesterday we should win alot aside from UAT. We almost beat the number 2 team and best player in the nation with the worst offensive game plan I have ever seen. We really still should have won the game.

30 minutes ago, The Big Jal said:

Anyone wondering if CGM has truly lost his mind...see putting Stanton Truitt in as the designated starting "running back"...running straight runs 2x...announcing to Brent Venables, one of the better defensive minds in CFB that if 10 is in...he's running. No KJ, KP, KM...it amazes me. I am starting to think GM is more caught up wanting to show how "brilliant" he is...than he is with winning ball games. Just an opinion.

I think you are on to something.  

Archived