Potential Ole Miss players out for Auburn game

abw0004

On 10/24/2016 at 4:20 PM, aufan57 said:

Saw last night, where Kevin Steele said the players were told not to talk about the Arkansas game until the banquet. Shows the coaches are looking forward and getting the guys ready to play the next game. Definitely feel Swag is going to be under pressure all night. 

Absolutely have to take care of Auburn and forget Arkansas. We do not need to lose this game because our heads are in the clouds. Hoping they can focus and prepare as well or better than they did for Arkansas. It is going to be an unfriendly environment and a team hungry to make amends. Let's not be the team to help them.

On 10/24/2016 at 8:04 PM, bigbird said:

I usually agree with you, but I expect a big W for us.  Their lines one both sides are hurting badly. I don't see their defense wanting to tackle Pettway after the first few series or their OL being able to withstand our DL on their first few series.

400 yards rushing IMO

Bird I hope you are 100% correct.

15 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

I see your 4 points and raise you one of the worst rushing defenses in the country and an offensive line that will be playing either injured, or with freshman starting for the first time.

Also, I don't see anyway #4 happens with this team.  They know what it's like to fail.  I expect 100% intensity for all of the remaining games... even Alabama A&M.

I will agree that we have been very intense and on their game, with Miss St and now Arkansas. If that is momentum, i do feel better than we can sustain it against Ole Miss. 

Archived