For sale on e-bay,,,,,

Tigermike

I made a quick search on e-bay, but didn't find it. If you are interested, maybe you can find and bid. :big:

Drive-Thru Strip Club Posted on eBay

PITTSBURGH (AP) — The owner of what's billed as the world's only drive-thru strip club is selling it on the Internet.

Bidding for the Climax Gentleman's Club (search) opened at $299,000 this week on the auction site eBay.

It is "available at auction to anyone who has it made and would enjoy owning the world's ultimate BOYTOY," the listing says. "Whiners, fault finders and complainers need not respond."

Nick Fratangelo said the club's been a fun run, but it's time to cash in.

"I'm done making my mark in life after all I've done. Let somebody else have the fame, the enjoyment and the fortune," Fratangelo, 54, said Thursday.

The drive-through club opened in Salem Township, Westmoreland County, about 20 miles east of Pittsburgh, in spring 2000 and soon drew worldwide attention. Its eBay listing notes the club has been mentioned in everything from magazines to Trivial Pursuit (search).

"He's always been able to come up with a novel approach to nudity," said attorney David Millstein.

The drive-through club will remain in business at least until it's sold, Fratangelo said.

For $10, a driver can watch from the car as a nude woman dances from inside an enclosed booth. Carloads of two or more people pay $20.

"You're always guaranteed at least 10 minutes. But we're very flexible," Fratangelo said. "It depends on how many cars are backed up behind you."

Fratangelo's not saying how little he'll accept.

"Let the world tell me what its worth," he said, adding he listed on eBay because of its reach.

"I think every man should own a strip club in his life, or retire to one anyway, like I seem to be doing," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,145842,00.html

Archived