2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

ellitor

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Lol our staff really cannot tell if a guy is coming or not. They basically felt he was coming with how much confidence the writers from AU started to get.

Like Bama's staff couldn't tell DL Bobby Brown was going to flip to aTm?  Or LSU's staff didn't know Surtain would flip to Bama?

We have under utilized talent at WR and good talent at the WR position coming in in this class.  We needed OL.

wde

Just now, PoetTiger said:

who on the staff said he was coming here?

No one that any of us know of.  But gotta take a shot at the staff when you get one so....WHEEEEEEEE!

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

That's who he should've picked. Best school for him...by far

I do agree with this. Wonder where the extreme bama confidence was coming from? A lot of people counted clemson out.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Like Bama's staff couldn't tell DL Bobby Brown was going to flip to aTm?  Or LSU's staff didn't know Surtain would flip to Bama?

Yes exactly!

3 minutes ago, SouthGATiger said:

And the hits just keep on coming 

the hits is OL. This was just a luxury. WR is a position we killed it this cycle. Only Auburn4ever will be upset about this since he is a 5 star on rivals and he loves to ask about them 5 stars haha

Just now, TitanTiger said:

So then, it's not really some glaring deficiency in our staff, it's just the nature of big time recruiting.

Actually I think it does happen more to our staff but it does happen to everyone. O well. He was not a make or break kid in this class. They got Ross we got hill and smoke. I will take it!!! WOOO!!!!

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

No one that any of us know of.  But gotta take a shot at the staff when you get one so....WHEEEEEEEE!

I think you're barking up the wrong negabarner tree. GWill compliments the staff all the time. 

7 minutes ago, fredst said:

This is for you @GwillMac6

7F1D9E9C-3D5C-4242-A3C9-8C66E8B0074A.jpeg

THis is why you faaaaaaaaaaam!!!! MUHHHHHHHH BOY and partner in gif crime fred!!! WOOOO!!!

5 minutes ago, keesler said:

What exactly is JLee good at?

I must admit I ENJOY what he posts a whole heck of a lot more than Keith. It may be wrong but at least for that small window there is a glimmer of hope good news is on the way! lol. Keith has been like the grim reaper ever since after joiner committed. Just no good news at all coming from him. Of course he has been accurate as usual  I JUST DO NOT WANT IT TO BE! haha.

19 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Swindling people into paying for fake information.

Seriously, this is an overstatement.  He, along with several others, said Auburn was trending this morning.  He said it was down to Auburn and Clemson and he thought it would be Auburn and put his confidence level in that at "medium."  That's hardly peddling fake info to swindle anyone. 

I'm going to make an exception on the premium content rule to illustrate the point.  These were his picks this AM:

PREDICTIONS

Justyn Ross
: Alabama Auburn
Confidence level: Medium

Caleb Johnson: Auburn
Confidence level: Medium High

Cam Taylor: Auburn if offered Nebraska
Confidence level: High

Caleb Tannor: Nebraska
Confidence level: Low

Richard Gouraige: Florida
Confidence level: High

Quay Walker: Tennessee
Confidence level: Medium

Ja'Marr Chase: LSU

Malik Langham: Alabama Florida

The strike-throughs were to indicate he was changing his pick from his previous update the day before.

He also said this morning, "I don't expect a surprise today (or obviously it wouldn't be a surprise), but there is a chance Auburn could get one. The candidates: Justyn Ross and Malik Langham" but then later gave the above prediction of Ross to AU.

Folks get stuff wrong.  Sources fail you. Bryan Matthews and Jason Caldwell didn't just show up to the announcement because they were close by.  I don't think this assessment of JLee is fair.

11 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Seriously, this is an overstatement.  He, along with several others, said Auburn was trending this morning.  He said it was down to Auburn and Clemson and he thought it would be Auburn and put his confidence level in that at "medium."  That's hardly peddling fake info to swindle anyone. 

Folks get stuff wrong.  Sources fail you. Bryan Matthews and Jason Caldwell didn't just show up to the announcement because they were close by.  I don't think this assessment of JLee is fair.

My statement isn't based on this one recruit.  It's been a pattern of his.  If Jay Tate is talking, I'm listening.

Well that was disheartenig. I really wanted Ross. But oh well. We are set at WR anyway, but it sure would of been nice to pick up the #1 player in the state for once... not to mention, a WR of his skill...

This hurt. Not because of need, but because I really wanted him and it's yet ANOTHER kid from our back yard NOT coming to Auburn. 

1 hour ago, keesler said:

What exactly is JLee good at?

Getting paid well by JGT to do little to no work at all. And when he does work he is as late as 2 weeks behind on info a good bit & wrong quite a bit more than he should be. He is the laughing stock of the SEC in terms of journalists.

Archived