Softball vs. Washington - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU needs to score some of these baserunners.  Like the first game, we are leaving baserunners.  Bet better to have baserunners than not getting on at all.

Once this lineup gets its feet underneath it the dam will burst and the opponents will pay. 

Veach grounds it right down the line toward 3rd and it gets inside the bag and down the line.  Veach ends up at 2nd with a double.   Courtney Shea up. 1 out.

AU bats kind of quiet.....hoping that one run holds up but would be nice to get a couple more.....

Okay, time for AU to score 8 runs in this inning, then get uw 3-up-3-down and take this one home.

Just now, AU64 said:

AU bats kind of quiet.....hoping that one run holds up but would be nice to get a couple more.....

Washington making some contact and getting hits, just haven't put them together.  I am afraid 1-run may not be enough.  Au needs to score.

2 minutes ago, GBAU83 said:

Okay, time for AU to score 8 runs in this inning, then get uw 3-up-3-down and take this one home.

Taran Alvelo is one of the best pitchers in the country. A run rule ain't happening tonight.

Just now, all4AU said:

Taran Alvelo is one of the best pitchers in the country. A run rule ain't happening tonight.

A guy can dream can't he?

But you are right, she is doing a great job for UW.  I can see her ebeing for UW what Paige Parker was for OU last year.  Learn her now, as we will probably see her in Oklahoma later this year.

1 minute ago, GBAU83 said:

A guy can dream can't he?

But you are right, she is doing a great job for UW.  I can see her ebeing for UW what Paige Parker was for OU last year.  Learn her now, as we will probably see her in Oklahoma later this year.

Exactly! OU and UW are two of the top teams in the country. I will take a 2nd win today any way we can get it!

Auburn coming to bat in the bottom of the 5th, leading 1-0.   Top of the order due up for Auburn:   Cooper, Wallace and Fagan.  Let's get some runs here.

Archived