Who's Colluding with Whom?

DKW 86

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am touched. Wish I could write and use grammar as well you Elle. 

"The fact that the Trump administration" hang them by the neck this Wednesday in public.

I hardly think the death penalty is warranted at this point. But they have repeatedly lied. Why is that?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I hardly think the death penalty is warranted at this point. But they have repeatedly lied. Why is that?

Repeatedly lied about what what Elle? Colluding?

Elle, I really think that the people around Trump are at some level getting run over by the Trump Train. I would bet you that some already regret ever taking a job in this WH. Trump is a clown, a nut, etc. People are making statements based on what they are told and those statements are being contradicted as soon as they are released. Shep Smith had it right. 

While criticizing Trump as the clown he is, the lies being told etc, the confidence of our allies and the American People are decining. Saying and realizing all that still doesnt change the fact that people in the know still havent seen anything actionable as yet. To get rid of Trump, it has to be actionable. You cannot remove him for lying, if you could, half of Congress and certainly a few more Presidents would have already been removed. 

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

All I have done is point out that many people in the know say that they have seen no real evidence supporting that. Those people include Feinstein, Waters, members of the D  .

So?  :dunno:

No one here is making that claim.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Seriously?  :dunno:

No meetings.... Well, meetings but the campaign wasn't discussed...

I fired Comey because of the way he handled the Clinton information release :rolleyes:......    

I could go on ad infinitum.   Most of what this crowd says are lies.

DKW, you sound like you just arrived from another planet. 

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

What claim?

The claim you attributed to Feinstein, Waters, et al, of course:  "Seeing real evidence".

Are you feeling OK?

27 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Elle, I really think that the people around Trump are at some level getting run over by the Trump Train. I would bet you that some already regret ever taking a job in this WH. Trump is a clown, a nut, etc. People are making statements based on what they are told and those statements are being contradicted as soon as they are released. Shep Smith had it right. 

While criticizing Trump as the clown he is, the lies being told etc, the confidence of our allies and the American People are decining. Saying and realizing all that still doesnt change the fact that people in the know still havent seen anything actionable as yet. To get rid of Trump, it has to be actionable. You cannot remove him for lying, if you could, half of Congress and certainly a few more Presidents would have already been removed. 

Tell me again why Bill Clinton was impeached?  :headscratch:

You gave half a quote and asked about a claim. 

The DF, MW, et al are stating that they have not seen any evidence of collusion so far even seeing what their committees have been shown by the NSA, FBI, etc. Comey told us that 3X he did tell DT that he wasnt under investigation.

What DF, MW, et all have said is it is all over the news and this forum. It isnt a claim, they have said it. 

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Tell me again why Bill Clinton was impeached?  :headscratch:

UUUUUUHHHHH...for Lying Under Oath in a court room, THAT IS ACTIONABLE. It is called perjury and it was a crime.

Please note, while he was impeached, he was never in serious jeopardy. The Senate was never going to vote to remove him.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

For Lying Under Oath in a court room, THAT IS ACTIONABLE. It is called perjury and it was a crime.

Please note, while he was impeached, he was never in serious jeopardy. The Senate was never going to vote to remove him.

So you were wrong.  A president can be impeached for lying.

Just now, homersapien said:

So you were wrong.  A president can be impeached for lying.

No. He can be impeached for committing the crime of perjury.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

No. He can be impeached for committing the crime of perjury.

This pretty much sums up your basis of argument for this subject in general.

Just now, homersapien said:

This pretty much sums up your basis of argument for this subject in general.

Staying sane, factual, and on point dont count around here for much...

I said LYING IN A COURT ROOM got Clinton impeached. That is perjury. That is a crime.

As per usual you cant have a discussion around here without cramming words into others mouths...

I grow weary of your lying schtick.

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

How much does manic obsessiveness count for?  :rolleyes:

I dont know how highly you value your manic obsessiveness...Its a free market thing. Whatever you value it as...

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Having contacts with Russia/Russians. If it's all above board, why lie? 

10 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I'm sure some are. But Sessions knowingly lied. He is a career politician who should know what he is doing. KellyAnne Conway has worked in this world too and she keeps spewing lies as well. Flynn knew what he was doing. 

Now I've never argued that the lies are impeachable offenses, But since you bring it up, I'm old enough to remember the GOP having a fit over a POTUS getting a sexual favor but a foreign adversary meddling in our election, meh. I'm guessing that Trump's dietary habits have a greater chance of getting him out of the WH than impeachment.

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Having contacts with Russia/Russians. If it's all above board, why lie? 

Cover up probably. A big cover up Elle. We got em this time.

Archived