Who's Colluding with Whom?

DKW 86

8 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I'm not offended by men who defend women. 

I know you are not.  My statement was more on how some of our notions of how to treat woman have changed because some feminists have misinterpreted common courtesy to not treating woman as equals. I have actually had some woman get mad at me and tell me they are capable of holding the door open when I held it for them. I have never had a man get mad at me for doing the same thing. I always hold a door open for anybody if I happen to get there first my 91 year old mom would kill me if I didn't. There is enough true prejudice in the world without some people finding it where it doesn't exist.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I know you are not.  My statement was more on how some of our notions of how to treat woman have changed because some feminists have misinterpreted common courtesy to not treating woman as equals. I have actually had some woman get mad at me and tell me they are capable of holding the door open when I held it for them. I have never had a man get mad at me for doing the same thing. I always hold a door open for anybody if I happen to get there first my 91 year old mom would kill me if I didn't. There is enough true prejudice in the world without some people finding it where it doesn't exist.

I consider myself a feminist but one who appreciates a gentleman. Maybe it's hypocritical, but it's how I am. I make no apologies for it. 

This is patently false. How is a discussion with someone at a dinner a meeting? Trump had conversations with several other leaders at the same dinner. It was all in public view with reporters present. The WAPO article is a great example of making a mountain out of a mole hill with false implication because the hate Trump so bad. Seems extremism in the in thing these days.

49 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Apparently, PT requires the yellow font.  <_<

Yes. I'm on vacation. Using phone and iPad. I don't get too fancy with mobile devices. 

Archived