CNN Host Stunned When Callers Are Sick Of Trump-Russia Story

DKW 86

On 7/23/2017 at 1:05 PM, DKW 86 said:

IF he did this, he would then receive the Nixonian Meeting in the Oval Office where the Republican Party would tell him they are voting to remove him from office. He would be toast in 2-3 days. And that would be a good thing. 

ALL I have pointed out is that even Dem Leadership has said there is nothing there SO FAR. I do not support Trump in any way. Your statement above proves that you do not understand my position at all. 

Amazing ain't it? 

5 hours ago, Elephant Tipper said:

1) Again, IF DJT et al are innocent, then precipitating a "put up, or shut up" moment would bring evidence to light, ie., he fires Mueller and then leaks of evidence begin flowing IF he's guilty.  NONE exists to date, NONE.  Only smoke and the hope of the Dems to keep investigating said smoke.

2) There's nothing to worry IF innocent, but the cloud of the "Russian collusion" story keeps Republicans and moderate Dems from supporting any of his proposed legislation.  Forcing the issue by halting the investigation would break the dam.

I think Mueller is an honorable man.  He's proved himself over the years.

If DJT halts the investigation, then the Dems and all the liberal media will become apoplectic, but what are they going to do if there is no evidence of collusion ?  It's up to them to prove otherwise.  CNN has already fired 3 reporters regarding their false reporting of "Russia collusion".  NYT and WAPO both have had to retract stories about "Russia collusion".  All they will be able to do is continue to raise a big stink as they have since the election.

America is growing tired of the so-called "Russia collusion" story because no evidence has materialized, NONE.

So answer my question homer, Do you want investigations or do you want lower taxes ?

Fascinating.  

11 hours ago, Elephant Tipper said:

So answer my question homer, Do you want investigations of fake charges or do you want lower taxes ?

Seriously?  That's the choice?    

Good grief.

Archived