CNN Host Stunned When Callers Are Sick Of Trump-Russia Story

DKW 86

CNN Host Stunned When Callers Are Sick Of Trump-Russia Story

Please watch to the end of the video. What is THE END-GAME?

Calmly...
What are Liberal people mad about?
"Getting Dirt from a Foreign Power?"
Then if you believe in that STANDARD, What are you going to do about HRC and Ukraine?
What about PissGate? If you cant work with a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent, then what about FUSION GPS going to Russia to gather dirt on Trump?

If you are mad about it, then bring charges on both campaigns.
Russians! Fatigue has set in. We are losing people that even agree with the Liberal Side. Some people are so invested in this that they are going to ride this right into the ground.

24 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Some people are so invested in this that they are going to ride this right into the ground.

This forum is a classic example.

I am laughing at folks homey, I  am not stressed at all. Some people just cant let themselves see what others are telling them. I hope we wake up before the 2018 elections.

On 7/20/2017 at 10:32 PM, homersapien said:

Hope you monitor your blood pressure DK.

Hope you have a resuscitation team standing beside you when Trump halts the so-called "Russia collusion" investigation.  

58 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Hope you have a resuscitation team standing beside you when Trump halts the so-called "Russia collusion" investigation.  

We can only hope he tries....

But why would he be willing to create a constitutional and political crisis for halting a what amounts to a  "nothing burger"? :dunno:

i just heard Trump passed gas in a meeting today while talking to a Russian onboard the christening of the USS Gerald Ford

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

i just heard Trump passed gas in a meeting today while talking to a Russian onboard the christening of the USS Gerald Ford

that is what the a**hole does all day on twitter.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

that is what the a**hole does all day on twitter.

Some a--holes twitter some post all day on message boards:Sing:

Lets get one thing straight here. According to even Top Level Democrats, SO FAR the Investigation into RUSSIANS! has been a Nothing Burger, as in no real actionable evidence.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT CANT GET SIDEWAYS TOMORROW MORNING. Just so far, according to even some Top Dems, there is nothing there...SO FAR.

Say this again too: after spending time in IN this year and seeing Pence on the nightly news, I am not convinced I dont want him anymore than Trump. 

40 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Lets get one thing straight here. According to even Top Level Democrats, SO FAR the Investigation into RUSSIANS! has been a Nothing Burger, as in no real actionable evidence.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT CANT GET SIDEWAYS TOMORROW MORNING. Just so far, according to even some Top Dems, there is nothing there...SO FAR.

Say this again too: after spending time in IN this year and seeing Pence on the nightly news, I am not convinced I want him anymore than Trump. 

Me either. I see all trumps tweets over the past 6-8 years slamming Obama every day. Showing blatant hypocrisy. I want him to get his now. So I would hold nothing back. 

13 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Say this again too: after spending time in IN this year and seeing Pence on the nightly news, I am not convinced I want him anymore than Trump. 

Jeeez, we get it DK.   The investigation is far from complete.  

Do you want to call it off?

On 7/22/2017 at 0:31 PM, Elephant Tipper said:

Hope you have a resuscitation team standing beside you when Trump halts the so-called "Russia collusion" investigation.  :headscratch:

IF he did this, he would then receive the Nixonian Meeting in the Oval Office where the Republican Party would tell him they are voting to remove him from office. He would be toast in 2-3 days. And that would be a good thing. 

ALL I have pointed out is that even Dem Leadership has said there is nothing there SO FAR. I do not support Trump in any way. Your statement above proves that you do not understand my position at all. 

14 hours ago, homersapien said:

Jeeez, we get it DK.   The investigation is far from complete.  

Do you want to call it off? :headscratch:

Again...NO. I, like the rest of America, want people to quit hyperventilating about it and move on to issues that really matter. If Mueller finds real evidence THAT WOULD BE GREAT. But we dont have it now. We are spending over half of the Cable News Day in SPECULATION. That is wasting time. All this Russians! Talk is alienating Liberals/Dems from the American Middle Class. They want answers to their problems, not masturbation over still being pissed off about an election result. 

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Again...NO. I, like the rest of America want people to quit hyperventilating about it and move on to issues that really matter. If Mueller finds real evidence THAT WOULD BE GREAT. But we dont have it now. We are spending over half of the Cable News Day in SPECULATION. That is wasting time. All this Russians! Talk is alienating Liberals/Dems from the American Middle Class. They want answers to their problems, not masturbation over still being pissed off about an election result. 

Amen!!!

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Again...NO. I, like the rest of America want people to quit hyperventilating about it and move on to issues that really matter. If Mueller finds real evidence THAT WOULD BE GREAT. But we dont have it now. We are spending over half of the Cable News Day in SPECULATION. That is wasting time. All this Russians! Talk is alienating Liberals/Dems from the American Middle Class. They want answers to their problems, not masturbation over still being pissed off about an election result. 

Irony

On 7/22/2017 at 1:29 PM, homersapien said:

We can only hope he tries....

But why would he be willing to create a constitutional and political crisis for halting a what amounts to a  "nothing burger"? :dunno:

DJT can't proceed with his agenda.  Congress is already clogged up with numerous (6?) investigations into bogus "Russia collusion" assertions.  If DJT halts the investigation, then it would force those conducting the investigation to begin leaking REAL evidence, but if there isn't real evidence forthcoming, then DJT will have shown that this investigation has been only a witch hunt the whole time and nothing more.  The result would weaken the Dem's opposition with voters terribly. 

The polls (http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/24/poll-reveals-americans-are-changing-their-minds-about-russia-liberals-wont-be-happy/) show that Americans are growing tired of the "Russian collusion" investigations.  Voters want Congress to do their job, especially when no crime can be named, and, NO, "collusion" is not a crime, it's only potentially politically damaging if true.  DJT would probably then make his case that he was voted into office to make America prosperous again.  At the time he halts the investigation I think he would preface such by asking Americans, Do you want Congress to keep investigating bogus charges or do you want Congress to get back to real work and vote on my proposals to lower tax rates and improve healthcare ?  What are the Dems going to say, We have no time for tax reform, instead we need to keep investigating because we keep seeing smoke ?  It would be political suicide for the Dems to keep pursuing HRC's story that there was "collusion" when the public has already said, in effect, "get over it" (the loss to DJT) and get busy with real issues. Prominent Dem Jamie Dimon, JP Morgan, stated this past week that “he doesn’t like listening to the ‘stupid s***’ Americans have to deal with, expressing frustration over the nation’s inability to invest in infrastructure and overhaul the tax code.” (Bloomberg)  JD is abandoning the farce that the Dems have created.  He wants to do what he's been hired to accomplish for his company,  A 15% business tax rate would most likely be a big step forward for JP Morgan and lower personal tax rates for JPM's clients would give them more cash to play with too.  Btw, would you want Congress to lower your tax rate or keep investigating DJT ?  I didn't vote for him, but I want the tax rate changes.  I think you will soon begin to hear similar complaints from other prominent Democrat businessmen.

The Dems are only painting themselves into a corner with the "Russian collusion" story by not already proving their case.  They think they can make this collusion farce stay in the news and last into the 2018 elections so they might turn the House around.  Would you give them the rope to hang you (by DJT's inaction toward the "collusion" story) ?  In effect, what I think DJT would be doing by halting the investigation would be his way of saying "put up, or shut up".  I would too IF I were innocent.  And seriously, nothing has been forthcoming from the investigations or we would know some credible info by now.  Instead, the Dems keep saying, We have to keep investigating because there is "smoke".  Well, if there was fire behind all that smoke, then it would have already burned the house down.  I think sensible Americans would agree.  Instead, Dems are so desperate that they are lashing out at even Sessions by tacitly implying he's a KGB agent by his not remembering certain meetings with Kislyak (passing handshakes and exchanging pleasantries are considered a "collusion" meeting now, smh).  Can you even envision Sessions slipping a flash drive into K's hand ?  lol

My conviction is that DJT is going to push this issue to a conclusion SOON so he can accomplish what he said he would do, not govern in limbo for the next 42 months.  Also, reticent Republicans are coming around to DJT's side.  ABC News poll states that in April, 18% of Republicans believed that Russian intervention in the elections helped DJT.  That number is now 9%, so the "Russian collusion" story is losing steam among Republicans.  His base is shoring up.  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/months-record-low-trump-troubles-russia-health-care/story?id=48639490

Bottom line is does America want lower taxes or more investigations ?  I'll go with lower taxes.  And you ?

On 7/23/2017 at 1:05 PM, DKW 86 said:

IF he did this, he would then receive the Nixonian Meeting in the Oval Office where the Republican Party would tell him they are voting to remove him from office. He would be toast in 2-3 days. And that would be a good thing. 

ALL I have pointed out is that even Dem Leadership has said there is nothing there SO FAR. I do not support Trump in any way. Your statement above proves that you do not understand my position at all. 

No, I do understand your position very clearly.  I've debated with one Republican on this issue ad naseum that "there is nothing so far".  Read my reply to homer. 

49 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

DJT can't proceed with his agenda.  Congress is already clogged up with numerous (6?) investigations into bogus "Russia collusion" assertions.  If DJT halts the investigation, then it would force those conducting the investigation to begin leaking REAL evidence, but if there isn't real evidence forthcoming, then DJT will have shown that this investigation has been only a witch hunt the whole time and nothing more.  The result would weaken the Dem's opposition with voters terribly. 

The polls (http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/24/poll-reveals-americans-are-changing-their-minds-about-russia-liberals-wont-be-happy/) show that Americans are growing tired of the "Russian collusion" investigations.  Voters want Congress to do their job, especially when no crime can be named, and, NO, "collusion" is not a crime, it's only potentially politically damaging if true.  DJT would probably then make his case that he was voted into office to make America prosperous again.  At the time he halts the investigation I think he would preface such by asking Americans, Do you want Congress to keep investigating bogus charges or do you want Congress to get back to real work and vote on my proposals to lower tax rates and improve healthcare ?  What are the Dems going to say, We have no time for tax reform, instead we need to keep investigating because we keep seeing smoke ?  It would be political suicide for the Dems to keep pursuing HRC's story that there was "collusion" when the public has already said, in effect, "get over it" (the loss to DJT) and get busy with real issues. Prominent Dem Jamie Dimon, JP Morgan, stated this past week that “he doesn’t like listening to the ‘stupid s***’ Americans have to deal with, expressing frustration over the nation’s inability to invest in infrastructure and overhaul the tax code.” (Bloomberg)  JD is abandoning the farce that the Dems have created.  He wants to do what he's been hired to accomplish for his company,  A 15% business tax rate would most likely be a big step forward for JP Morgan and lower personal tax rates for JPM's clients would give them more cash to play with too.  Btw, would you want Congress to lower your tax rate or keep investigating DJT ?  I didn't vote for him, but I want the tax rate changes.  I think you will soon begin to hear similar complaints from other prominent Democrat businessmen.

The Dems are only painting themselves into a corner with the "Russian collusion" story by not already proving their case.  They think they can make this collusion farce stay in the news and last into the 2018 elections so they might turn the House around.  Would you give them the rope to hang you (by DJT's inaction toward the "collusion" story) ?  In effect, what I think DJT would be doing by halting the investigation would be his way of saying "put up, or shut up".  I would too IF I were innocent.  And seriously, nothing has been forthcoming from the investigations or we would know some credible info by now.  Instead, the Dems keep saying, We have to keep investigating because there is "smoke".  Well, if there was fire behind all that smoke, then it would have already burned the house down.  I think sensible Americans would agree.  Instead, Dems are so desperate that they are lashing out at even Sessions by tacitly implying he's a KGB agent by his not remembering certain meetings with Kislyak (passing handshakes and exchanging pleasantries are considered a "collusion" meeting now, smh).  Can you even envision Sessions slipping a flash drive into K's hand ?  lol

My conviction is that DJT is going to push this issue to a conclusion SOON so he can accomplish what he said he would do, not govern in limbo for the next 42 months.  Also, reticent Republicans are coming around to DJT's side.  ABC News poll states that in April, 18% of Republicans believed that Russian intervention in the elections helped DJT.  That number is now 9%, so the "Russian collusion" story is losing steam among Republicans.  His base is shoring up.  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/months-record-low-trump-troubles-russia-health-care/story?id=48639490

Bottom line is does America want lower taxes or more investigations ?  I'll go with lower taxes.  And you ?

Trump cannot "proceed with his agenda" because he's incompetent.  When he's not displaying total ignorance of the issues, he's undermining message discipline with insane tweets.  

And seriously, you really think things will improve if he fires Mueller?

But back to the point of my post - which you apparently overlooked - why worry if there's nothing there?  Do you think Mueller is going to simply invent a case and make it stick?  

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

1) And seriously, you really think things will improve if he fires Mueller?

2) But back to the point of my post - which you apparently overlooked - why worry if there's nothing there?  Do you think Mueller is going to simply invent a case and make it stick?  

1) Again, IF DJT et al are innocent, then precipitating a "put up, or shut up" moment would bring evidence to light, ie., he fires Mueller and then leaks of evidence begin flowing IF he's guilty.  NONE exists to date, NONE.  Only smoke and the hope of the Dems to keep investigating said smoke.

2) There's nothing to worry IF innocent, but the cloud of the "Russian collusion" story keeps Republicans and moderate Dems from supporting any of his proposed legislation.  Forcing the issue by halting the investigation would break the dam.

I think Mueller is an honorable man.  He's proved himself over the years.

If DJT halts the investigation, then the Dems and all the liberal media will become apoplectic, but what are they going to do if there is no evidence of collusion ?  It's up to them to prove otherwise.  CNN has already fired 3 reporters regarding their false reporting of "Russia collusion".  NYT and WAPO both have had to retract stories about "Russia collusion".  All they will be able to do is continue to raise a big stink as they have since the election.

America is growing tired of the so-called "Russia collusion" story because no evidence has materialized, NONE.

So answer my question homer, Do you want investigations or do you want lower taxes ?

Archived