America's Next Top Model

Jenny AU-92

So okay, admit it - who else besides me is hooked on this show? Considering how many guys are on this board, I am sure that your reasons for watching are not the same as mine, but still...

The new season starts next week, and I can't wait. From one perspective, the behind the scenes on what it is really like in the fashion world makes me so very glad I was born short and fat, but it is still interesting. And then from a catty chick perspective, the behind the scenes with the girls living in those close quarters under constant scrutiny and serious competitive pressure makes for some hilarious episodes. Such a bunch of prima donna witches. Too funny!!

And the JUDGES! Speaking of witch, Janice Washeduphasbeen Dickerson is just too much. The fat gay guy with the dog is a hoot. The photographer is a total hottie, but if he isn't gay, he is probably seriously concerned when that Jay Manuel guy and the drag queen runway walking teacher J. Alexander are around. Tyra Banks just took a bunch of nobodies and gave them their fifteen minutes in the mainstream world.

• 2 weeks later...

ARE YOU SERIOUS? A show chock full of half naked supermodel wannabe's and you manly men on this board don't watch it??????????????? Unreal. :blink:

Back some time ago while channel surfing I ran across that show and watched for 10 or 15 minutes.

Is that Tyra Banks on there? She is one pretentious A**hole! I was amazed at how serious she & the others seemed to be about being a model. Hey Tyra let me tell you a secret, it's not rocket science! It's not like there were not enough prima donna, anorexic young women parading around in overpriced clothes, now we need a TV show to find more?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?  A show chock full of half naked supermodel wannabe's and you manly men on this board don't watch it???????????????  Unreal. :blink:

150237[/snapback]

I think you may have hit on something Jenny. "A show chock full of half naked supermodel wannabe's". Now if it were a show chock full of naked supermodel wannabe's,,,,,,,,,,, welllllllll we might watch then. B)B)B)B)

I haven't seen this particular show but I did catch a good one this past Tuesday night by accident. My wife always makes me tape the show One Tree Hill for her but for whatever reason it didn't come on this past Tuesday like it normally does. So I started watching what was in it's place and it's a show called The Starlet or something like that. It's basically a reality show to hire an aspiring young actress.

Man it was hot! The objective on this episode was to recreate the kissing scene from the movie "Fast Lane" (never saw it) where Tiffany Amber Theisan(sp?) and Jamie Presley kiss in a hot tub. Some of them were funny (one girl was called a crack monkey by the gay judge, Vivica Fox was another judge) but some of them were just plain hot. Don't know if the rest of the episodes will be this good but...wow. :thumbsup::P

Archived