RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUGoo said:

He has underthrown every long ball

we are watching different games.

Just now, mikeholiday said:

Game is not trending in our direction. We had a lot go our way first half and we did not capitalize. 

We owned the 1Q and they took the 2Q. Pretty even to me

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Agree. We're feeding right into their defense. I know we can't go full air raid but we have not tried to test them outside with a speed RB. We have not seen any of Miller and only a few times we have seen Kam Martin. I just feel like we're not using any of our skill players the right way right now.

Hastings or RDavis across the middle on 1st. Doesn't even have to be past the sticks, that's 2 guys I know can at least beat their guys inside. Then throw KP/Miller behind Braden for a 2nd and short. Then REPEAT

2 minutes ago, selias said:

Ok, I lied...I can't stay completely away. You people do realize this is a 1pt game against the #3 defending national champions at their house? Slow your roll and let the game played out. Clemson had 1....ONE, good drive. Could we lose? Possibly, but there's 30 more minutes to go and our defense is playing pretty darned well.

You do realize that this should be at least a 2 TD by Auburn? We should be thankful we're only down by 1

Just now, selias said:

Ok, I lied...I can't stay completely away. You people do realize this is a 1pt game against the #3 defending national champions at their house? Slow your roll and let the game played out. Clemson had 1....ONE, good drive. Could we lose? Possibly, but there's 30 more minutes to go and our defense is playing pretty darned well.

Clemson is an elite team but the team we are playing today is highly different than the NC game. Only 22 percent of the offense is back and they lost a few defenders as well.

I'm more concerned with the lingering problems. Not just Clemson. 

Lingering problems since Marshall left

- Stale offenses

-RZ offenses are woeful

-Receivers Not making their WR coaches look good.

4 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Run  a cross route and they blanket deep WRs and we don't have the TOs to make it, then you get on here and say why are we running shorter routes at this point.

Point being, there's no winning with a lot of you guys.

We left a timeout on the table that could have been used if needed. And we do agree on something, there's no winning with a lot of you guys. 

2 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Obviously? I just meant he's still our best player and we need to play through him but not 3 straight runs up the middle one drive and then not run him at all the next drive.

I don't think he's able to carry the load right now. We need him to be healthy enough for the rest of the season too. He needs others to step up.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

the biggest thing to me as well is that gus or chip does not trust JS to read the d or he's too stupid to read the defense. It would be a different game giving stove the ball a couple times on the sweep

One thing I will never understand if why Auburn QBs can't audible.   Gus doesn't trust any of them I don't even think he trusted Nick.  Maybe Cam. 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Should be 14-3 Auburn.

Agree. But it's been years since we have scored consistently in the red zone. I mean 2014 could have been a championship level team. Should have beat Bama. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I don't think he's able to carry the load right now. We need him to be healthy enough for the rest of the season too. He needs others to step up.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I think he can still be a difference maker, but only if we are subbing him out often enough

Archived