***Auburn vs. Mercer -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Why does Gus look clueless on the sideline?  He looks dumbfounded.  

He is not altogether "there/here or anywhere" mentally.

wde

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could get paid millions like Gus.  I'm confident I could put a better game plan in place,  I'm baffled why this is so difficult.   I don't have the complacency of Gus in sitting on millions and thinking about a large buyout.  

2 minutes ago, nurbis said:

You might be right but if NCM doesn't pull up right before the ball gets there, he would have had the corner blocked out. Also, that is the pass everybody said Stidham had to throw last week and let the receiver fight for it and make a play.

these receivers are all about hype and vastly over rated

2 minutes ago, nurbis said:

You might be right but if NCM doesn't pull up right before the ball gets there, he would have had the corner blocked out. Also, that is the pass everybody said Stidham had to throw last week and let the receiver fight for it and make a play.

You let wr make plays on jump balls not plays where he doesn't see the corner...all the football I've played I've never heard of fighting for a slant route

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

It looks like the teams focus is way off. I hope these Keystone Cops don't lose this team.

They are very distracted by all the negativity and the coaching melt down. Today has been a mental deterioration. 

Archived