Boycott The Black Caucus People

Proud Tiger

I got to thinking (dangerous I know), but a lot of these black caucus people have jobs and bosses too. Let's contact them and let them know Auburn people are boycotting their business interests. I'm working on Laura Hall in Huntsville. Some of you go after others in your area and let us know how we can join in.

That would be an assanine move especially in public relations. We should not under any circumstance boycott a minority interest group especially in Ala-friggin-bama. The fact is if we do, we'll make a no win situation worser by attaching an 'anti-black caucus' stigma to our base. Right now its our best interest for this to become a non-issue and do whatever we can to cauterize it so the media doesn't get more chances to dog us.

I for one can't wait for someone to censure Jaycobs or whomever responsible for not having the damned foresight to see this coming.

why should they have had the foresight? why should there be reprecussions when a boss fires some of his employees? people get fired every day and this was no different. Jaycobs has a job to do and he obviously feels that he can make the program better and is doing what he can to ensure that.

Agreed Hansel. And where do we draw the line? When does someone finally say "Enough is enough." There is no merit to what they're claiming so why let them continue? Why not call them out on it and expose them for the fools they are? I don't know if boycotting their business interests is the best way or not but if something is not done, this can explode into something way bigger than it should be.

That would be an assanine move especially in public relations. We should not under any circumstance boycott a minority interest group especially in Ala-friggin-bama. The fact is if we do, we'll make a no win situation worser by attaching an 'anti-black caucus' stigma to our base. Right now its our best interest for this to become a non-issue and do whatever we can to cauterize it so the media doesn't get more chances to dog us.

I for one can't wait for someone to censure Jaycobs or whomever responsible for not having the damned foresight to see this coming.

148638[/snapback]

You are entitled to an opinion but why do you feel like you have to put someone else down in doing so? Just so you know, it's spelled "asinine." And since you don't know how to spell it, it occurs to me you may not know what it means. According to Webster, it means:

1. Marked by inexcusable failure to exercise intelligence or sound judgement.

2. Of, relating to, or resembling an ass.

Which ever suits you best is fine with me :poke:

148638[/snapback]

You are entitled to an opinion but why do you feel like you have to put someone else down in doing so? Just so you know, it's spelled "asinine." And since you don't know how to spell it, it occurs to me you may not know what it means. According to Webster, it means:

1. Marked by inexcusable failure to exercise intelligence or sound judgement.

2. Of, relating to, or resembling an ass.

Which ever suits you best is fine with me :poke:

148650[/snapback]

"Heinous- a meat eating, dog like animal from Africa." -paraphrase from "Kentucky Fried Movie"

:au::homer::big:

has anyone heard this ALVIN HOLMES dude? he had an interview w/FINEBAUM from last friday you can listen to on finebaum.com. he sounds like the biggest idiot. he came out and said, when asked by vickers, that he didn't care about the white guy being fired because he was solely interested in the 2 black men. his reasoning was totally ridiculous. if you want to get your blood boiling, you may want to check it out. you've been warned. i almost exploded! :realmad:

sorry, i needed a :soapbox: !!!! this was the first post i came to. GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Alvin Holmes has been around since Moses was a corporal. When I was at Auburn in 90-91, I had a job working for the AL House Ways & Means committee. The committee held hearings on the budgets for each state department - Public Safety, Education, etc. The only question Holmes ever asked the WHITE department heads was "How many black people work in your department?" and "How many black people are in senior positions in your department?". One department had a black guy as its head, so good ole' Alvin didn't ask the question. So I dared one of my state rep buddies to ask the question "How many white people work in your department?" and HE DID IT! Holmes was PISSED!!! He is jsut a low rent version of Jesse Jackson, with scruples like Al Sharpton. Nothing but a race pimp.

I think every American individual, regardless of what color your are or what team you pull for, should boycott and chastize the black-caucus. The black-caucus might be made up of blacks but they do black people a huge disserve.

Archived