Dean in Kansas

DKW 86

Dean: "Moderate Republicans can't stand these people (conservatives), because they're intolerant. They don't think tolerance is a virtue," Dean said, adding: "I'm not going to have these right-wingers throw away our right to be tolerant."
While outside: Lawrence entrepreneur Eric Haar held a one-man demonstration in front of the Eldridge Hotel. With a Bush-Cheney sign in his hand, he sat silently as the crowd of Lawrence liberals shuffled toward the event.

"I just want to show people driving by that not everybody is gung-ho and crazy about this Howard Dean thing," Haar said. "I have been flipped off four times."

Yeah, these Dems are the very definition of "Tolerant." :rolleyes:

Dean: "Moderate Republicans can't stand these people (conservatives), because they're intolerant. They don't think tolerance is a virtue," Dean said, adding: "I'm not going to have these right-wingers throw away our right to be tolerant."
While outside: Lawrence entrepreneur Eric Haar held a one-man demonstration in front of the Eldridge Hotel. With a Bush-Cheney sign in his hand, he sat silently as the crowd of Lawrence liberals shuffled toward the event.

"I just want to show people driving by that not everybody is gung-ho and crazy about this Howard Dean thing," Haar said. "I have been flipped off four times."

Yeah, these Dems are the very definition of "Tolerant." :rolleyes:

148939[/snapback]

Now come on, he's not talking about all dems :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

This seems to be a big problem. Now,when you criticize dems, you have to put the word SOME in front of dems so they don't feel like they're all being categorized by a few people's action :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived