It Only Gets Worse for Hillary and the DNC

Proud Tiger

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

That link is 2 1/2 years old. CA is now bankrupt and I would be surprised if they are still giving more than they are taking.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

And that female has many more accomplishments that helped citizens of this country than the reality star POTUS.

Baloney.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

That link is 2 1/2 years old. CA is now bankrupt and I would be surprised if they are still giving more than they are taking.

Their state budget has nothing to do with the amount of federal tax dollars their citizens pay or what the federal government expends there.

47 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Proof to the contrary?

Surely you kid. Just go take a look at her "career" beginning wit being disbarred as a young attorney in Arkansas, the Whitewater scandal and on and on. But if you like her taht's OK with me. To each his/her own.

51 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Their state budget has nothing to do with the amount of federal tax dollars their citizens pay or what the federal government expends there.

So where are they on that exchange today?

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Surely you kid. Just go take a look at her "career" beginning wit being disbarred as a young attorney in Arkansas, the Whitewater scandal and on and on. But if you like her taht's OK with me. To each his/her own.

I said proof to the contrary. 

47 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

So where are they on that exchange today?

Proud, I provide evidence, you provide none while demanding more up-to-the-minute evidence. Facts clearly don't matter to you. If they do, do a little honest to God research instead of being spoonfed from the same ole propaganda sources.

52 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Proud, I provide evidence, you provide none while demanding more up-to-the-minute evidence. Facts clearly don't matter to you. If they do, do a little honest to God research instead of being spoonfed from the same ole propaganda sources.

You made the original statement not me.

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I said proof to the contrary. 

I took your question to mean contrary to your thoughts about Trump. That's what I provided. But I give you win Now go watch the World Series.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

And I proved my statement. You made erroneous statements with no evidence.

What erroneous statement did I make. I asked a question and you provided 2 1/2 year old data. I then said  what does it look like today. But whatever we are off the topic of the OP so whatever cranks your tractor go with it.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

What erroneous statement did I make. I asked a question and you provided 2 1/2 year old data. I then said  what does it look like today. But whatever we are off the topic of the OP so whatever cranks your tractor go with it.

Stay ignorant, Proud. Your world view depends on it.

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And I proved my statement. You made erroneous statements with no evidence.

He's a drive by poster.  The second you point out the holes in his assertions, or provide data that undercuts them, he goes mute.

Steven L. Hall @StevenLHall1

The distinction: Steele spied against Russia to get info Russia did not want released; Don Jr took a mtg to get info Russians wanted to give

Rep. Eric SwalwellVerified account @RepSwalwell
Please, everyone, save this tweet. Trust me. #TrumpRussia https://twitter.com/gop/status/923592215355711488 
1:02 PM - 27 Oct 2017

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well shame on them.....

LMAO. That's very applicable. Applicable to what I don't know since this thread got hihjacked a long time ago.:dunno:

15 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I took your question to mean contrary to your thoughts about Trump. That's what I provided. But I give you win Now go watch the World Series.

I'm more of a football girl. 

23 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Dang, let me add a prepositional phrase so that your comprehension is aided- the majority "of people who voted".

And that female has many more accomplishments that helped citizens of this country than the reality star POTUS.

The "majority of people who voted" assertion is fatal. The Electoral College is at the core of our system of Federalism. EC was created as a result of the realization that direct election-popular vote-of Presidents leads to monarchy. EC protects America from being dictated by the will of big-city populations... kinda like the liberal hotbeds that wanted Hillary. 

And per your second claim, it appears you don't know much about Trump. Just his business accomplishments alone outweigh Hillary's accomplishments. He created thousands of jobs as a private citizen, started a Real Estate company that was severely underfunded compared to those he competed with in the market, and he literally changed the skyline of New York. (This doesn't even scratch the surface). 

I would bring up the blatant, obvious corruption of the Clintons... but you'd probably turn a blind eye

8 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

The "majority of people who voted" assertion is fatal. The Electoral College is at the core of our system of Federalism. EC was created as a result of the realization that direct election-popular vote-of Presidents leads to monarchy. EC protects America from being dictated by the will of big-city populations... kinda like the liberal hotbeds that wanted Hillary. 

And per your second claim, it appears you don't know much about Trump. Just his business accomplishments alone outweigh Hillary's accomplishments. He created thousands of jobs as a private citizen, started a Real Estate company that was severely underfunded compared to those he competed with in the market, and he literally changed the skyline of New York. (This doesn't even scratch the surface). 

I would bring up the blatant, obvious corruption of the Clintons... but you'd probably turn a blind eye

Anyone still duped by Trump at this point is well beyond hopeless.

3 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

If us deplorables are so hopeless, then why labor so earnestly to deflect what we purport??

^^^^love it. It's the Trump haters that are pathetically hopeless but bless their heart they are entertaining.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Thank you for your lesson on the EC. It was unecessary. And the assertion may be fatal to whatever meaning you construed in your mind but it wasn't to the conversation with another poster. 

And your assumption that I don't know much about Trump is wrong. I know that he was given a fortune by his father to start his business, which has filed bankruptcy four times.i know that he has had two failed marriages. I know he has been involved in over 3,000 lawsuits. I know he mocked a disabled reporter. I know he has over a dozen claims of sexual assault against him and has openly bragged about being able to commit sexual assault. And I know that he is currently having a meltdown on Twitter. 

Feel free to trash the Clinton's. Fox News and POTUS are doing that too.  Monday, someone is getting arrested, and it's not Hillary Clinton. 

Archived