It Only Gets Worse for Hillary and the DNC

Proud Tiger

7 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Wow, I'm overwhelmed by your powerful logic....I certainly hope you don't have a job where people trust their money to you...."oh well, that Bernie Madoff embezzled a lot more money than me, so what the hell"...  As to the outcome....oh man....yeah, the evidence is overwhelming that, well, nothing...but Russia, Russia, Russia anyway....

th?id=OIP.60YVaUWqC6zktxDp1TEIYQEIEs&pid

I hope no one trusts you to discern anything, spend money or make ethical decisions. Trump wastes money left and right, but you never mention it. Investigating corruption, you draw a line.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

If Fox News is continuously your  "go to" source for proof, I wish you well in your ongoing baton the contrarytle with reality. 

On the contrary if you watched it more you would be a lot more informed. They report a lot of things the networks don't want to hear and don't report.

There a few things that are interesting about this. First the DNC and Hillary tried to hide the fact that it was Opposition Research by claiming it was money spent on legal fees. This quite possibly breaks FEC laws. Secondly the Dossier makes a lot of claims but so far there has been no hard proof that what they say Trump did was actually done.

The fact that some Republicans started this than the DNC and Hillary camp jumped on doesn't mean anything. There were a lot of Republicans that didn't like Trump.  What is interesting to me is how fast everybody in the DNC and the Hillary camp are claiming they new nothing about spending such a large amount of money to compile this dossier.  The one thing I know about politicians is that they know where the money is spent whether they are Democrats or Republicans.

5 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

On the contrary if you watched it more you would be a lot more informed. They report a lot of things the networks don't want to hear and don't report.

Like I said, good luck with your ongoing battle with reality. 

20 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I hope no one trusts you to discern anything, spend money or make ethical decisions. Trump wastes money left and right, but you never mention it. Investigating corruption, you draw a line.

Wow, once again Tex, you're powerful logic just slays me...happy to engage in a discussion on gov't spending....all sources....actually lay something out here...you know, numbers, facts, a well thought out proposition and I'll happily engage on it....and oh, Russia, Russia, Russia....you and Elle just keep the faith...I mean, its only been a year now, tens of millions of $$ and a dozen democrat lawyers, right....I'm sure they'll turn up something...oops, they just did....the democrat party and the Clinton campaign committee, paid a foreign national, who paid former FSB agents for a fake report and then they gave said fake information to the FBI under the guise of it being not-fake data...just imagine, this is what the FBI used to obtain FISA warrants...my, my, my...we've finally found a Russian involved in the election and as suspected, it's on your side....old Teddy Kennedy would be proud...oh, and you know the best part...we woke up and Trump was still president today.....

th?id=OIP.1_4DbyJe9fZIbmGzwBpCbgDzEs&pid

8 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Wow, once again Tex, you're powerful logic just slays me...happy to engage in a discussion on gov't spending....all sources....actually lay something out here...you know, numbers, facts, a well thought out proposition and I'll happily engage on it....and oh, Russia, Russia, Russia....you and Elle just keep the faith...I mean, its only been a year now, tens of millions of $$ and a dozen democrat lawyers, right....I'm sure they'll turn up something...oops, they just did....the democrat party and the Clinton campaign committee, paid a foreign national, who paid former FSB agents for a fake report and then they gave said fake information to the FBI under the guise of it being not-fake data...just imagine, this is what the FBI used to obtain FISA warrants...my, my, my...we've finally found a Russian involved in the election and as suspected, it's on your side....old Teddy Kennedy would be proud...oh, and you know the best part...we woke up and Trump was still president today.....

th?id=OIP.1_4DbyJe9fZIbmGzwBpCbgDzEs&pid

And you still ramble on mindlessly.

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

There a few things that are interesting about this. First the DNC and Hillary tried to hide the fact that it was Opposition Research by claiming it was money spent on legal fees. This quite possibly breaks FEC laws. Secondly the Dossier makes a lot of claims but so far there has been no hard proof that what they say Trump did was actually done.

The fact that some Republicans started this than the DNC and Hillary camp jumped on doesn't mean anything. There were a lot of Republicans that didn't like Trump.  What is interesting to me is how fast everybody in the DNC and the Hillary camp are claiming they new nothing about spending such a large amount of money to compile this dossier.  The one thing I know about politicians is that they know where the money is spent whether they are Democrats or Republicans.

Good stuff NTexas. A lot of money involved that people know nothing about. 

At the end of the day the it does not matter who funded or when. The guy that most Americans want in the White House is there. Looks like he will remain for another 3 plus years at least,

Who paid for it?

During the Republican primaries, a donor opposed to Mr. Trump becoming the party’s presidential candidate retained a research firm called Fusion GPS to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The donor has never been identified, but several possible suspects have denied responsibility, including officials from the so-called super PACs that supported the rival campaigns of Senator Marco Rubio of Florida and former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

33 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

At the end of the day the it does not matter who funded or when. The guy that most Americans want in the White House is there. Looks like he will remain for another 3 plus years at least,

Not exactly.  Then or now.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Salty don't do math. Or decency and honor.

It's certainly starting to appear that way.  

He's certainly entitled to his opinion, but the facts are the facts.

12 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's certainly starting to appear that way.  

He's certainly entitled to his opinion, but the facts are the facts.

Probably thinks his inaugural crowd was the largest ever, period!!

16 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Like I said, good luck with your ongoing battle with reality. 

A person's PERCEPTION is their reality. Their grasp of their reality dictates their behavior. It is your perception that is a problem but it is not curable. But the good news is you are not alone here.

41 minutes ago, CarterLee said:

What are the facts homer?

Seriously?

Go back and look at the claims.  He was simply wrong.  It's a matter of record and everyone knows it. 

Well, maybe except for you.  

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Probably thinks his inaugural crowd was the largest ever, period!!

The pictures appear to refute Spicers claim but a lot of variables possible in pictures, including photo shop. Regardless, Spicer should have not started that one.....he is gone now.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Trump did say people would get tired of all the winning...

Man winning is sure better than all the whining going on by the Trump haters:bananadance:

8 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

What are the facts homer?

Welcome to the AU Family Nola. Post more and post often. Better not ask Homer about facts that he believes belittle President Trump. He will load you with a weekend full of "fake news" reading...most from Vox or HuffPO. Thought your name was something Lee earlier today. Are you a decedent of Robert E? Not popular here ;)

14 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Welcome to the AU Family Nola. Post more and post often. Better not ask Homer about facts that he believes belittle President Trump. He will load you with a weekend full of "fake news" reading...most from Vox or HuffPO. Thought your name was something Lee earlier today. Are you a decedent of Robert E? Not popular here ;)

Thank you for the heads up. 

I did change the name today. Hopefully not a descendant of Robert E. - they already spent $2M taking down his statue here in Nola, so I can imagine the disdain that exists against his relatives.

No worries, fake news is like a bammer... you know it when you see it. 

29 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and just say you mistakenly represented the facts.

To deny that mistake by trying to shift the focus is weaseling.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I'll give you the benefit of doubt and just say you mistakenly represented the facts.

To deny that mistake by trying to shift the focus is weaseling.

Homer, I said nothing more than the man that it is White House is who most Americans voted for and want.

Archived