One of many reasons why I can no longer support the Republican Party

DKW 86

Agreed with him until the 4:25 mark. Portraying Republicans as the only party that allows white collar crime or the primary party of white collar crime is misleading and shouldve been left out.

The guy looks like Michael from Prison Break. 

On October 28, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Grumps said:

I agree. I cannot support either party.

I agree 100% with this ^^^^^ statement. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have voiced my own small war with Wells Fargo in the past. I think WF is the singularly worst business in America. The way they treat their customers is completely shameful. I wont bore you with the details. They are a supremely bad actor in banking. If there is one worse i cant see how that could be. They cheat their customers at every turn.

I went to sue Wells Fargo in the N AL Federal Court. What i found was this: There were 53 active cases filed by customers of WF for fraud and malfeasance. That was just with the N AL Federal District. 53 Cases in podunk Alabama. 53 times that WF was named the defendant in a lawsuit. Wrap your head around that for a while. How many FULL-TIME Lawyers does it take doing depositions and interrogatories and the court in 53 separate cases?  That means that in N AL there were likely 5-10 FULL-TIME Lawyers already on the WF Payroll just as a cost of doing everyday business.

53 did not include Foreclosure Actions. It was over misapplied fees and charges that were just flat out fraudulent. One was for mortgage customers being charged for new appraisal fees every 3-4 years that they never agreed to. WF was supposedly sending "inspectors" to walk around the outside of your home, while no one was home, basically a "drive-by appraisal" and tack it on to your mortgage to the tune of about $350-450 in your escrow charges every 3-4 years. Really nice guys. They donate to Obama, HRC, DJT, etc. No one will ever hold them accountable. WF was fined for the 2M Bogus accounts. It amounted to a whopping 2-3 days profit for the $100Ms they made off the charges and fake accounts.

WF=True Evil.

Archived