***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep it up Tigers at JHS make it jet engine loud when the mutts have the ball all 2nd half!

8 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I didn't say we had to take a shot or do stupid trick plays. But you don't just run the clock out there. You try to sustain a drive to give you a shot at a long FG to end it. We basically forced ourselves to flip field position and give them at least a shot at the FG with their kicker which  is also very good. Not to mention how bad our kick coverage has been. 

I completely disagree. I think with a defense like Georgia's we do exactly what we did. good coaching decision in my opinion

Kick away from #4 and cover #6 better and I think we'll  be okay.

Players have to stay with that aggressive mindset even with the conservative plays. They have to overcome it!

24 minutes ago, Tennessee Tiger said:

I forgot how much I really can't stand Danielson.

Not me. The loathing just festers in the off-season only to be reignited on the next Labor Day weekend....>:(

I don’t mean to be negative. But I’d be a lot richer if I had a dollar for every second half we’ve melted in: LSU 2008 and this year, Georgia 2013 (thank you JHC), etc.

If Gus says “I really like where we’re at,” I’m outta here.

22 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

We will see next year whe tray and Davis aren’t there to make the group look better 

You mean there will be a drop off when you replace 4 year starters? You may be right.:glare:

If you can't see the vast improvement in technique and positioning, then we will just have to wait.

Archived