***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

Way to go Kirby.....well played that last minute of the half.....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO he missed it lets go!

But I still hope this doesn't mean Gus thinks we are in a good spot we gotta try to score 14 or 21 in the 2nd.

Best half all season.  Ok, Gus, we are not where we want to be right now.  We have to keep the foot on the gas.  Please pull out some intermediate pass routes.  Make adjustments.  UGA will be making some.

wde

Just now, Tiger said:

LMAO he missed it lets go!

But I still hope this doesn't mean Gus thinks we are in a good spot we gotta try to score 14 or 21 in the 2nd.

“We’re in a good spot” HAHAHAHAHA 

Just now, AUIH1 said:

Best half all season.  Ok, Gus, we are not where we want to be right now.  We have to keep the foot on the gas.  Please pull out some intermediate pass routes.  Make adjustments.  UGA will be making some.

wde

The medium pass routes are there. Just aren’t getting open. 

Just now, AURealist said:

You're right.  Worked out great.

Went into the half with a 10 point lead, I'm ok with that.  

Yep, I realize we got lucky on the missed FG ;)

We got to stock up on rabbit's feet and horseshoes at halftime. We are not going to keep getting these chances! Can't keep playing with a Smart coached team.

"SPECIAL" teams....

So proud of crowd energy, defense. Receivers receiving! I want tds but will take fgs all day against this defense as long as Michel and Chubb stay stopped. But for Heaven's sake, please, Auburn, play "all in, nothing to lose" for four whole quarters. Pedal to the metal!! 

If there are football God's they are smiling upon us today and giving us every opportunity to win. Unreal the penalties and opportunities they're giving us.

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

“We’re in a good spot” HAHAHAHAHA 

Please tell me he didn't say that!!!! 

Archived