***Auburn vs. La-Monroe -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redemption!!  Now let's act like we continue to deserve to be here!!  :wareagle:

4 minutes ago, hutchids said:

Bama can name the final score for next week if we come out like this

I don't think we come out sleepwalking against bama....especially after this game. Hopefully, that's the silver lining in this horrible start.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Shut up with the cheating. The point is the top teams will always get everyone's best. You have to be mentally engaged every freaking game. That is not just at this level. It is at every athletic level of competition. That is what separates the great teams from the good.

I will not stop telling it like it is. Just because you are ignorant of the machination that go on at bammer does not make it any less true. But as a couch player.....I guess you have such higher knowledge.  The fact is you don't know what you're talking about.

Have to have tempo giving them time to set up on D is killing us. Fast furious and hit some quick passing then let it rip deep good drive.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

No that was a stupid comment. Block me, kick me off the forum, whatever you want to do.

I like you man, and we agree on a lot of stuff, but it’s like the old saying, once you start name calling an argument falls through. You can debate that in a civil way without name calling, or just not respond.

I EXPECT SOME TIMEOUTS HERE AGAIN GUS like at the end of the first half at tamu!!! WOOOOO!!!!

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

Bama can name the final score for next week if we come out like this

Yeah, but we will not play like this. I hate seeing us play sloppy like this but we all should have seen a letdown coming. We just smashed the number one team and have another number one team next week. No way the players or even coaches were going to be laser focused on ULM.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I like you man, and we agree on a lot of stuff, but it’s like the old saying, once you start name calling an argument falls through. You can debate that in a civil way without name calling, or just not respond.

You are right my dude!

Archived