Nuance for your thinker today...

DKW 86

Trump was a prick 30 years ago. I disliked him even then. Born on third thinks he hit a triple, and he thinks he ought to be in the Hall of Fame for it.

Trump has 5 Kids from 3 Marriages, 6 Bankruptcies, and 1000s of Lawsuits. Who knows how many Sexual Harassment Suits. He is a pariah now. Why wasnt he a pariah years ago?

jessejackson.jpg

For 25 or so years Donald Trump self-identified as a Democrat. He was a celebrated celebrity. People honored him Humanitarian Awards etc. When he was a Democrat...Douchebag.

Now everyone hates him because he is a Republican Douchebag. It's a shame we all couldnt recognize him as just a Douchebag for all the reasons listed above. You know: 3 marriages, 6 Bankruptcies, 1000s of Lawsuits, Who knows how many Sexual Harassment Suits.

I want to paraphrase a Very Honorable Man, Dr King. 
"I hope there comes a day when we judge a man by the content of his character and not by which party he belongs to..."

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Trump was a prick 30 years ago. I disliked him even then. Born on third thinks he hit a triple, and he thinks he ought to be in the Hall of Fame for it.

Trump has 5 Kids from 3 Marriages, 6 Bankruptcies, and 1000s of Lawsuits. Who knows how many Sexual Harassment Suits. He is a pariah now. Why wasnt he a pariah years ago?

jessejackson.jpg

For 25 or so years Donald Trump self-identified as a Democrat. He was a celebrated celebrity. People honored him Humanitarian Awards etc. When he was a Democrat...Douchebag.

Now everyone hates him because he is a Republican Douchebag. It's a shame we all couldnt recognize him as just a Douchebag for all the reasons listed above. You know: 3 marriages, 6 Bankruptcies, 1000s of Lawsuits, Who knows how many Sexual Harassment Suits.

I want to paraphrase a Very Honorable Man, Dr King. 
"I hope there comes a day when we judge a man by the content of his character and not by which party he belongs to..."

You lost credibility when you used hypocrite Jesse Jackson for anything......a  so called pastor who is racist to the core and has a child out of wedlock while cheating on his wife.

That comment is sssoo sad...So, i cant make fun of the Big Cheeto for anything then? Are you that partisan now Proud?

On 11/25/2017 at 10:51 AM, DKW 86 said:

That comment is sssoo sad...So, i cant make fun of the Big Cheeto for anything then? Are you that partisan now Proud?

Not in general but I sure am when it comes to racists like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc.

Archived