Gary Danielson

corchjay

Just an old man here, but I bet it this crap is all over the bulletin boards in the Athletic Complex. 

In an odd way, Danielson may just be giving our guys reason to be highly motivated playing  :uga: again.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2017 at 11:08 PM, auburnatl1 said:

I'm totally lost on this one and I just watched the game again. I've always liked GD. If you want pro auburn radio, that's your choice, but I think he's always done a solid and objective job.  I have no idea where some of this conspiracy bias belief comes from.

ok, why call a play right before its run, If KJ hadn't thrown a jump pass then Gary just told the nation we had been practicing it.

53 minutes ago, CullmanTiger said:

ok, why call a play right before its run, If KJ hadn't thrown a jump pass then Gary just told the nation we had been practicing it.

I wouldn't let him watch practice anymore.

I have my issues with Gary after the past few weeks, but dear Lord I’m thankful I never have to listen to Musteatabooger again, especially after his comments on Joe Mixon.

11 hours ago, MaxP said:

What a complete load of a steaming pile of poop. Coaches send in videos all the time and we never ever hear about it from the guys who sent it, much less Danielson. CBS must have a contractual obligation to kiss Saban's ass. It's sickening. Is Saban a great college coach, absolutely. Is there anything virtuous in how he runs his program? No, absolutely not.  Stop worshipping this man Gary. 

Somebody that has the capability should do a bunch of shots of all the PIs and holdings that uga did on AU and send it in to the media that will make Him the he fool that he is.

On 11/26/2017 at 10:25 AM, AuburnNTexas said:

Calling KJ arrogant. That is attacking a great player. If you are going to do that you better back it up with facts which you can't. There is a huge difference between confidence and arrogance.

Danielson sucks no doubt. But I think the intent was to give Kerryon all “A’s” on a report card and he needed an “A” that worked

17 minutes ago, WDE Matty said:

Danielson sucks no doubt. But I think the intent was to give Kerryon all “A’s” on a report card and he needed an “A” that worked

He's not clever enough to come up with that on his own, some 23 yr. old writer came up with that after a few drinks one night

Affable would be more descriptive of Kerryon's personality. He is anything but arrogant. Maybe he used that as one of his A's. I don't remember.

48 minutes ago, WDE Matty said:

26 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Affable would be more descriptive of Kerryon's personality. He is anything but arrogant. Maybe he used that as one of his A's. I don't remember.

Correct. It was referring strictly to his running style. It was a compliment. The comment was even accompanied by a highlight of Kerryon stiff-arming a guy. Huge reach by whomever was offended by that. 

You beat me to it @McLoofus. He wasn't saying Kerryon the person is arrogant. 

I won't pile on though, I understand a lot of us are not in our sober mind when watching the games -- yes me included and it probably is obvious in the game threads lol

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I won't pile on though, I understand a lot of us are not in our sober mind when watching the games -- yes me included and it probably is obvious in the game threads lol

I'm perfectly sober during all AU games because I'm not really a drinker. Danielson is scum. I'm sick of CBS and the insinuations about AU being dirty. ESPECIALLY against bammer and GA who happen to be 2 of the bigger cheaters/dirty play teams in the SEC. Gary has a thing for lil'nickster and his coaching descendants so he cannot be impartial or honest.

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm perfectly sober during all AU games because I'm not really a drinker. Danielson is scum. I'm sick of CBS and the insinuations about AU being dirty. ESPECIALLY against bammer and GA who happen to be 2 of the bigger cheaters/dirty play teams in the SEC. Gary has a thing for lil'nickster and his coaching descendants so he cannot be impartial or honest.

Me too. I joke about drinking, really don't drink much. For lot's of us this has been building up. Gary has been doing this to us for years. 

If I'm Gus I'm using this stuff left and right. They say you can't play on the road, they say you can only win with the refs help, they say your victories mean nothing, they say you didn't win the game your opponent beat themselves.

CBS, Alabama, Georgia, their fans, their players, their coaches have given this team more than enough motivation to overlook the fact they already beat them once.

Plus this is the one that counts, that prior victory means nothing if Auburn loses this week.

I've no doubt the motivation is gonna be there.

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

I was curious what was up with that. We didn't listen to the broadcast. I had the Rod and Stan on, so I didn't get to hear what the arrogant part was all about. I was very confused. 

Most commentators bother me at some point in the game. The only time Danielson has made me want to lose my mind was a couple years ago when Alabama played Ole Miss. Can't remember exactly what he said, but he droned on for about 15 minutes over a missed call on Ole Miss that resulted in an Ole Miss touchdown. Later in the game, the refs missed a similar call against Alabama that gave them a touchdown. He mentioned it in passing and moved on. He may not have meant anything by it, but he was clearly more disturbed that the refs gave Ole Miss a touchdown than he was when they gave Alabama one.

3 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

An article came out saying Danielson doesnt regret telling the audience about the tapes. Teams really should ban this guy from any practices and interviews.

Gus being as paranoid as he is, I’m surprised he let Danielson see the jump pass trick play that we had been working on.

rewatching the Alabama game. I didn't realize originally just how annoying Gary Danielson is. Every time he opens his mouth I want to punch him in his Nads

7 hours ago, Tiger said:

I'm often not in a sober anything when watching the games. :beer2:

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

He is no longer Bramblett.

He shall now be known as... The Rod.

All hail The Rod!

I had an extreme sports alter-ego in college called Rad Rod who was kind of loosely based off of Glen Plake. Some buddies of mine were pretty serious rock climbers and every once in a while I'd tag a long on one of their weekend trips. My car got a lot better gas mileage than their trucks and I enjoyed getting to learn the ropes. At some point Rad Rod just kind of materialized, along with his cohorts Tubular Ted and Sendy Steve.  Damnit, those were good times. 

For the uninitiated 

7 hours ago, Barnacle said:

All hail The Rod!

I had an extreme sports alter-ego in college called Rad Rod who was kind of loosely based off of Glen Plake. Some buddies of mine were pretty serious rock climbers and every once in a while I'd tag a long on one of their weekend trips. My car got a lot better gas mileage than their trucks and I enjoyed getting to learn the ropes. At some point Rad Rod just kind of materialized, along with his cohorts Tubular Ted and Sendy Steve.  Damnit, those were good times. 

For the uninitiated 

I need to know *so* much more about this.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I need to know *so* much more about this.

I also think I’d be remiss without mentioning another guy I once worked with in my restaurant days that I called “The Todd”.

The Todd was literally Keanu Reeves from Bill and Ted, hair and all. He was a little too enthusiastic for some of our other coworkers, but I really liked the guy, and so he took to me. We’d have really deep conversations about things like, “when and when not to use extra crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy.”

As a general rule, The Todd just liked to use the word “crunchy”. Anyway, all this ended one morning when he didn’t show up for his shift. He texted me, “dude I took LSD last night and there’s noooo way I can come in this morning, will you tell (our manager) that I can’t come in?” And just like that, The Todd was gone.

On 11/26/2017 at 10:17 AM, Barnacle said:

Sync'ed up the radio broadcast. Glad I did. 

Can you or someone explain how we do that?

Archived