I wanted to let

BoJtrueAUman

everyone know that I am having a BOY!!!!  For those of you who knew I was pregnant.

150225[/snapback]

Congrats!

I have two sisters and my mother always swore that she wished all three of us had been boys. She claims I was much easier to raise than the girls. :thumbsup:

Congrats BoJ! My sister is having a boy, and she is due in 3 weeks. I know this is an exciting time for you and your family.

Ditto on the congrats. I have a 14 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. I love my girl dearly and would die for her in a second, BUT, man she's a B@#!&. :D

Now, my 4 year old BOY. Totally cool.

"What are you going to be when you grow up?"

"A Awbun Tigah!"

everyone know that I am having a BOY!!!!  For those of you who knew I was pregnant.

150225[/snapback]

Congrats

That's great to hear.

I think that its too soon for me to say for sure, but I believe my little boy will be easier than his sister to raise. Of course he's only three and she is 16, so you can imagine what life is like at our house.

August 1st is my due date. He weighs 12 oz which is big b/c he shouls be 8 or 9 and I have only gained 9 pounds but I eat like a horse. We are very excited, I knew it was a boy His name is going to be Kaden Jace and we are going to call him Jace. Do ya'll think thats a good football name?

Congrats, I'm glad children are in my distant future. My neighbors have a boy named Bo but they are from Kentucky. But I still claim him for AU, I just can't find a 34 jersey that will fit him cause he isn't even a year old and he is growing so fast.

I nicknamed my son Jace from his first and middle initials JC I hadn't heard anyone else use the name, but, people will call him Chase or Jason...trust me on this. Good Luck

I nicknamed my son Jace  from his first and middle initials JC I hadn't heard anyone else use the name, but, people will call him Chase or Jason...trust me on this. Good Luck

150367[/snapback]

I have a kid in my youth group named Jace. I thought it was a great name. I don't know where they got it.

Archived