Stidham Returning

ClaytonAU

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing for Stidham and the best thing for Auburn. 

16 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Is there a way to give all of my upvotes to you?!?!?!? Cause this is the biggest recruiting win all year!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I had not stopped clinching my cheeks until now!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could of not survived losing Stidham this year. I know this is a unpopular opinion and I am in the minority but malik is not ready and certainly not Joey G. ESPECIALLY with the schedule this year having amen corner on the road. WAR DAMN STIDHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my man crush continues!!!! lol

18 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Was beginning to think he was going the other way! Now with another off-season to just about perfect things with his wr's and work on his self we have a team for a productive season. He can take Joey G under his wing and he can better his own draft potential.

giphy (15).gif

Jarrett seems to be a very mature young man who has made a very smart decision.  His NFL potential should rise considerably with another year in college.  He can only get better and the competition for QBs in the NFL draft in 2019 should be much less than this year.  War Eagle Jarrett. 

Truthfully believe Jarrett coming back will be huge for the success of our program in the future. 

Woo hoo! So glad to hear this, and really think he can improve his stats next year. 

39 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Is there a way to give all of my upvotes to you?!?!?!? Cause this is the biggest recruiting win all year!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I had not stopped clinching my cheeks until now!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could of not survived losing Stidham this year. I know this is a unpopular opinion and I am in the minority but malik is not ready and certainly not Joey G. ESPECIALLY with the schedule this year having amen corner on the road. WAR DAMN STIDHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my man crush continues!!!! lol

You’re such a mess! I don’t think you are in the minority.

and WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO for Jarrett! I’m VERY excited to see him grow and welcome the stability - dare I write that?! 

Still a little bummed about KJ, but this helps. 

Just now, AidiAU said:

You’re such a mess! I don’t think you are in the minority.

and WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO for Jarrett! I’m VERY excited to see him grow and welcome the stability - dare I write that?! 

Still a little bummed about KJ, but this helps. 

You will fall in love with our next 1k yard rusher just as ferociously as you did KJ!!! I promise! haha

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You will fall in love with our next 1k yard rusher just as ferociously as you did KJ!!! I promise! haha

A huge chunk of my Love was towards his personality...and cuz he’s hilarious on Twitter. The fact that he was awesome on the field didn’t hurt either...

I digress...looking forward to watching JS evolve as a leader!!!

51 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

source.gif

Just want to make sure everyone truly understands the weight of this. This is the first time in Auburn Football History that we will return a 3,000 yard passer. Let that sink in. This is pretty yuge

I have to remind myself he is just a sophomore sometimes. He has targets just needs protection and a couple RBs to stand out. It COULD be good in ‘18

Archived