Bama vs Georgia

AU64

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bama line has picked up the holding now....getting better holes for the RBs when they grab the defender's jerseys 

Just now, Barnacle said:

@cole256 you still telling me that Najee Harris wouldn't be a serious contender to start at Auburn next season? 

He said this? 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He said this? 

Not necessarily. We were talking about who has the more talented backfield. I said that Harris would likely start for Auburn and Kmart likely wouldn't see the field as a RB at Alabama next season. He said he didn't agree with that. Don't want to misquote him though. 

Georgia is still ripping browns and Marlons jersey to shreds in the sec title game...... SMH. Cannot believe what they were allowed to get away with.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Georgia is still ripping browns and Marlons jersey to shreds in the sec title game...... SMH. Cannot believe what they were allowed to get away with.

Home cookin.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

If they aren't calling it then they keep pushing it. It's ridiculous but refs aren't calling it in the bigger games

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

He had possession while one foot was down.

You have to complete the catch. If they overturn this it overturns years of precedent regarding possession. 

They got it right. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Not necessarily. We were talking about who has the more talented backfield. I said that Harris would likely start for Auburn and Kmart likely wouldn't see the field as a RB at Alabama next season. He said he didn't agree with that. Don't want to misquote him though. 

Najee is a beast and I agree with your argument  if that’s how the conversation went down.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

If they aren't calling it then they keep pushing it. It's ridiculous but refs aren't calling it in the bigger games

yup so true. OUR OL did not adjust. They should of just done what the georgia OL was doing.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

You have to complete the catch. If they overturn this it overturns years of precedent regarding possession. 

They got it right. 

Just hoping. LOL

Just now, WVR said:

There is their true self. Stay classy bama.

Deer Antler Spray effects exposed.

Just now, Tiger said:

Damn what a tackle

That’s the guy that fought his own coach. Winning over discipline, apparently..... WTF

Archived