• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking forward to facing either of these kids for the next few years

But we're 1-0 vs Fromm YESSIR!

Just now, Tiger said:

Not looking forward to facing either of these kids for the next few years

But we're 1-0 vs Fromm YESSIR!

I’m not looking forward to playing against Tua. He has just enough legs to hurt you and he can throw it better than Hurts.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Holding like crazy.

Had Ridley not caught that TD pass, uga should have been called for a PI. Their guy was mauling #22 in the endzone. 

Why is 48 still playing after going after a coach on the sidelines?  He should have been sent to the locker room.  Saban discipline?

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Had Ridley not caught that TD pass, uga should have been called for a PI. Their guy was mauling #22 in the endzone. 

Refs have swallowed their whistle on both sides

Just now, around4ever said:

Why is 48 still playing after going after a coach on the sidelines?  He should have been sent to the locker room.  Saban discipline?

Saban probably didn’t see it. 

Bama shut down the dawgs running game.....Fromm not quite enough of a passer to do it alone

Difference between Satan and Gus is he isn't afraid to play a TRUE FRESHMAN in the National Championship game whereas Gus won't even play a True Freshman in mop up duty and let him pass the ball. SMH...

Just now, around4ever said:

Winning is everything.  That assistant coach will be walking home for causing the team embarrassment.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I live in Alabama.

Yeah, I figured that. I lived in Alabama for 22 years. Been in Georgia for the last 23. Never thought I'd ever pull for bama, but I dislike uga as much as bama now.

There IS glee regarding the extent of the pins and needles being sat upon by the entire stadium at this moment ...and that of many unwashed mass members near and far... 

Archived