Bama vs Georgia

AU64

15 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Alcorn State? Interesting....and thanks for the answer. 

Iowa State defender Mackenro Alexander was being held in the Story County jail Friday afternoon on four charges, including assault with injury, according to the county's inmate roster.

The arrest, which was first reported by the Ames Tribune, includes two charges of assault with injury, one charge of fifth-degree criminal mischief and first-degree harassment. As of late Friday, a bond had not been set.

Alexander is a redshirt senior who was listed as a backup linebacker and safety on Iowa State's summer depth chart. Alexander arrived at Iowa State last year as a walk-on after beginning his career at Auburn and appeared in four games, primary on special teams.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

The Allman Brothers were incomparable.....such great music.

Yep, but my grandfather thought America had gone to hell in a handbasket when the allman brothers were the thing...go figure...lol

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

So the halftime show is not inside?   Did not realize that....thought they were subjecting all those people to that trash and they did not even have a mute button.

No Kendrick decided he would give a free performance at Centennial Olympic Park, so outside in the rain and cold woot!

bama starting Tua.....wow......desperate times....

39 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I just don't get this music. When I was a teenager, it was The Allman Brothers Band. LOL

. I love the Allman Brothers, Doobie Brothers, Isely Brothers. Forgot the Blues Brothers and Righteous Brothers. Did I just hear the USC chicken in the background?

That Hardaman is soooo scary....

Just now, AU64 said:

That Hardaman is soooo scary....

Other than against us in Game 1, he is usually sure handed.  He is certainly fearless. No playing for the fair catch with him.

wde

Meanwhile, how long will be before bammars start complaining about having to play in what was basically a home game for the dawgs?  ......that's too good an excuse not to use if necessary.   

Just now, AU64 said:

Meanwhile, how long will be before bammars start complaining about having to play in what was basically a home game for the dawgs?  ......that's too good an excuse not to use if necessary.   

Just remember, Bammers said playing in Atlanta was like their second home.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

The BIG 10 refs missed that call. That was a clean block and no off sides.

I agree. I would have preferred a Pac 12 crew being that they are the most distant crew and would little if any interaction with the SEC.

Just now, AU64 said:

GA fans did have an extra 2.5 hours to buy tickets over UAT fans.  

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Does that mean B’ham might actually build a dome?

bammer defense still making some good plays...face mask call and jersey should have been callled.

It looked like the ref was looking at the facemask call way before the jersey hold. he should never be allowed to ref any kind of championship game ever.

REC must have visited the ref's locker room at half....some very unfavorable calls in the second half against dawgs.....

Just now, AU64 said:

REC must have visited the ref's locker room at half....some very unfavorable calls in the second half against dawgs.....

I was just thinking that same thing. Don’t underestimate the REC

Archived