Bama vs Georgia

AU64

Interesting that dawgs take the first lead.....and I think the bama mystique is about gone now......just gonna be a physical battle...

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Interesting that dawgs take the first lead.....and I think the bama mystique is about gone now......just gonna be a physical battle...

UGA is looking like the stronger team so far. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I would not mind UGA sticking it to bama since they were the team that got in without playing a championship game.    

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yes they are. I know it is early, but UGA is starting to impose their will on spuat a little bit.  

wde

I think little nicky has got a button that he presses when he wants a review, lets his D rest....

I wonder, what’s the number of arrests and and failed drug tests between both teams this year? 

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

bammer hasn't had the ball much.

bama offense against AU and Clemson was poor......and UGa seems to be handling them OK....just gotta keep an eye on 2 and not let him hurt them with his legs

thUGA playing tough and dirty still. Hitting bama in the mouth hard. Let’s see if bama responds or curls up. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I wonder, what’s the number of arrests and and failed drug tests between both teams this year? 

Who won the 2017 Fulmer Cup?

dawgs using the same shoes as AU.....some guys slipping tonight for them too...

Georgia receivers dropping lots of balls today....

bama not playing well. Didn’t learn anything from the game with us. UGA is making Hurts play and kid can’t pass outside of the pocket. And thier play calling is terrible!

Archived