I TURN 21 TODAY

TrueTiger

Guest Tigrinum Major

Happy Birthday, TU. I remember the salad days of being young and living in Auburn.

Go to the Supper Club and have a bourbon and Coke even if it's late when you leave the library.

I saw the note at the bottom of the page about it being your birthday, but you weren't logged on, so I figured you were too blasted to use the mouse... :big:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

The BEST is still ahead ! ! ! ! :au:

I wish I could go out.. 2 bad ill be at the library all night tonight

150932[/snapback]

Best Wishes! ...have fun at the library, atleast you'll stay out of trouble there!

Happy Birthday! :

:cheers: to you, a wondeful young :au: Tiger!

study hard, save all your energy for the weekend, then hit Momma G's for the Love and a few pitchers before you head over to Plainsman park to watch the baseball team kickoff SEC play Friday nite.........ggrrrrr.... i am beginning to be extremely jealous....... <_< . oh, and yeah, sorry, happy birthday too.

Thanks everyone...

I haven't been able to post much anymore.. I'm @ class, work, library, or with the gf. I miss you guys!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

I still can't believe we went 13-0 OMG :au:

Enjoy, kiddo...you'll be my age (56) before you know it! Seems like I was 21 about 5 minutes ago...and then WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: So ENJOY life...it's too short not to!!!

:au::homer:

Happy Bday---

As my daughter "the Princess" told me last year "Dad it's great now I can go out to the Auburn bars with my own ID!" Just what Dad want's to hear.

Archived