***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

20 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Getting Ross would be a smack in bammers face especially considering Saban was there on Monday (lost in the halls). LOL

Wasn't Monday the first day of the dead period with no in person contact?

2 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

Aside from the Twitter feed, where's the best place to keep track of NSD / Auburn commits? 

This thread is all I got!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Wasn't Monday the first day of the dead period with no in person contact?

It may have been last Friday now that you mention it. It was funny none the less. He got dropped off at the wrong entrance and while in the building (of the Middle School) the bell rang and tons of kids dumped out of their classes and there he was. lol

• Haha 2

Not gonna lie I completely forgot who this was. I thought we just got a suprise commit and I jumped lol.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

It may have been last Friday now that you mention it. It was funny none the less. He got dropped off at the wrong entrance and while in the building (of the Middle School) the bell rang and tons of kids dumped out of their classes and there he was. lol

Well he was the same height as them so he probaly fit right in! lol

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

That's too rich haha. Please let that be true.

• Haha 1

Just now, tigeraddikt said:

That's too rich haha. Please let that be true.

Oh it's true....damn true.

image.png

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

From what I'm hearing, we're not really in it with Chase either way. Sounds like we will lose him to the state of Louisiana (home) as much or more than we lose him to LSU. 

WDE said yesterday we have a pretty good shot at Chase.  That would be our surprise.  But I am also happy if we land Ross.  Either way, Kodi deserves the respect of Auburn fans everywhere of his ability to recruit as well as coach.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

WDE said yesterday we have a pretty good shot at Chase.  That would be our surprise.  But I am also happy if we land Ross.  Either way, Kodi deserves the respect of Auburn fans everywhere of his ability to recruit as well as coach.  

He gets better every year.

7 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Well at least he felt like he was normal, height-wise that is.

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Missed that- thanks much.

Agreed about Kodi. Even if he's getting the benefit of a team approach- not saying that's for sure the case- it's working, and the kids are responding to him which might be the most important part. Very encouraging development. This would be on par with, or maybe even better than DC's last class if we land Ross. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zeek said:

Caleb Tannor is signing in 6 minutes, any feeds?

you a nebraska fan? lol

Just now, McLoofus said:

Missed that- thanks much.

Agreed about Kodi. Even if he's getting the benefit of a team approach- not saying that's for sure the case- it's working, and the kids are responding to him which might be the most important part. Very encouraging development. This would be on par with, or maybe even better than DC's last class if we land Ross. 

Chase seems to be a tug of way between dad and kid. Dad wants him at lsu so bad. I do not think AU can overcome it.

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Chase seems to be a tug of way between dad and kid. Dad wants him at lsu so bad. I do not think AU can overcome it.

Seems like, with the high profile, last minute battles, we never get those kids.

You're a big dumb jerk, CyKo's family. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

you a nebraska fan? lol

We're still on the list :dunno:

Am I reading this right....no more OL in this class today?   

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We're still on the list :dunno:

Tanner to Big Red. Frost is getting things done.

• Like 1

why is jubiner or however ya spell his name only a three star? i thought he was a monster?

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Am I reading this right....no more OL in this class today?   

That correct, without a major surprise. Best shot a a NEW OL player is grad transfer Anderson, who will sign with somebody in a couple of weeks. Best shot for a solid OL this coming season is development of the players in the #1 Ol class we signed a couple of years ago. Get after 'em Coach Grimes!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

why is jubiner or however ya spell his name only a three star? i thought he was a monster?

he is a 4 star. https://247sports.com/player/richard-jibunor-84069