Softball vs Kentucky game 2

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Oh....been watching it on streaming....:dunno:   but had TV in bb  game so guess it worked out....

Me too.  

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn gets out of the 11th.  Let's go TIGERS..    Perry, Tannon Snow and Rivera coming up.  WIN THIS THING NOW...

Perry pops it straight up, catcher can't find it and it drops foul.   Now she flies to left.  1 out.

Humes pitched one hell of a game tonight for Kentucky.  That's a tough one to lose.    WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

8 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Humes pitched one hell of a game tonight for Kentucky.  That's a tough one to lose.    WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

It is. No pitcher that keeps it scoreless for 11 and 1/3 deserves to lose. 

Soon as that ball left the bat I told my wife..."Game over"....and the UK pitcher knew it too....slumped her shoulders as soon as she saw it rising out over the infield toward the left field wall. . 

A much needed win for AU....and just another sign of how tough the SEC is.  The Kats pitcher had quite a good record coming into the game. ...long string of shut out innings.   I'm thinking she is done for the weekend after that long outing. 

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Soon as that ball left the bat I told my wife..."Game over"....and the UK pitcher knew it too....slumped her shoulders as soon as she saw it rising out over the infield toward the left field wall. . 

A much needed win for AU....and just another sign of how tough the SEC is.  The Kats pitcher had quite a good record coming into the game. ...long string of shut out innings.   I'm thinking she is done for the weekend after that long outing. 

Yeah, game 3 “should” be like game 1 with Baalman vs Martin, but Kentucky could use Rethlake at some point. We could also use Harris at some point as well. 

AU softball showing support for Jacksonville State University after a tornado ripped through their campus by wearing #JSUSTRONG decal on their batting helmets.  (Bottom left)2mwdr0p.jpg

Archived