2018 NFL Draft

WFE12

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Hmm. Maybe. Sounds good in theory unless the offense can force mismatches. Why did we trade out of the other third round pick? We traded down for picks 101 and 147. Still, we traded with Harrison still on the board. 

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Hmm. Maybe. Sounds good in theory unless the offense can force mismatches. Why did we trade out of the other third round pick? We traded down for picks 101 and 147. Still, we traded with Harrison still on the board. 

Idk man smh. They gotta replace Norwell so OL next pick.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Great pic of Carolina’s new nickelback:

Db1etQbVAAAYGn_.jpg

(The Tennessee guy giving the thumbs up is as cool as the other side of the pillow.)

The main bammer looks like Uncle Rico. 

2 hours ago, AUStew87 said:

AU’s freshman kicker is already on the the draft boards. Lil’ bro already out shining Daniel. 

B3941D5B-5B46-4B4E-8824-EBBFD9292A9A.jpeg

Wow, so much for research and proof reading. 

Holland would have likely been a lot richer with another year than wherever he ends up at this point

26 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Holland would have likely been a lot richer with another year than wherever he ends up at this point

Yep he saw money signs and wanted to follow others.

A punter has now been selected.  I am thinking Carlson will be next Tiger selected. Aguayo(sp?) being a bust while being a 2nd rd pick hurt the idea of kickers going early again. 

Legatron to the Vikes! 5th round! He may break NFL record in length in the dome. Great spot. Domes give long careers for kickers if Accurate. Morten Andersen. 

Falcons broke my heart by re-signing Matt Bryant and not drafting Legatron, but I am pretty sure that Matt's going to be kicking until he...uh...kicks it.

Ok we are at official HOLLAND SHOULD OF STAYED TERRITORY!!!!! Our frickin kicker got picked before him. I know Legatron is GOAT but come on. That is the one guy we ALL KNEW should of stayed who came out early. All the other ones made sense. PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED. Because another year of holland would of made our DL even more great.

2 hours ago, Auctoritas said:

I do believe that Jeff Holland got sold a bill of goods.

I think he wanted to go no matter what. I doubt what the advisory committee said effected much what he did to be honest. It is like a heron situation for bball. Hell bent on going pro even though it is not the right decision. Holland is going to go 6th or 7th and heron is not going to be drafted at all. SMH.

Sad because I am seeing several lower division DE going before Holland. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think he wanted to go no matter what. I doubt what the advisory committee said effected much what he did to be honest. It is like a heron situation for bball. Hell bent on going pro even though it is not the right decision. Holland is going to go 6th or 7th and heron is not going to be drafted at all. SMH.

Yep....these cases neither guy really had anything to lose by playing another year.....I can see a first round or second round prospect weight the odds about staying or going....but both H and Hwould have had a chance to improve their game....and probably their standing.     Too bad for AU of course. ..very good players who will be missed. .

13 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

Stunned the Holland might not get drafted..

Agreed. Must have failed the interview process. 

I thought Holland, Matthews, and Roberts would get drafted and everyone else would be signed as free agents. This is surprising me.

8 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Agreed. Must have failed the interview process. 

didn't we hear when he was getting recruited by us that he had some questionable people surrounding him? I remember something along those lines.

For a brief moment, I thought trigga tray was getting picked as Mr Irrelevant. Surprised we only had 1 pick in day 3. Glad it was Carlson. 

Carolina basically drafted 3 CB’s, 2 linebackers, 1 DT, 1 TE and 1 WR.

Couldve been better if we gave Cam an OL though. I believe we got an UDFA OG coming in but I doubt that cuts it. 

Archived