I guess Fulmer will call whining to CTT now

TitanTiger

Chattanooga (Tenn.) Baylor offensive lineman Jacques McClendon was one of the first commitments for the class of 2006. The 6-foot-3, 295-pounder verballed to the in-state Volunteers in December, 2004. However, that hasn't stopped him from checking out other schools. This past weekend, the Rivals100 member and 2006 Rivals All-American visited Auburn for Junior Day and the annual A-Day game...

http://auburn.rivals.com/default.asp

I'm sure they think CTT should have called Fulmer to warn him that one of his commits was wavering and talking to AU. Afterall, that's just "common courtesy". :rolleyes:

If you ask me, the correct thing to do would have Mr. McClendon call Fulmer! ;)

This was his 4th year in a row going to Auburn's spring game. He also stated in that same article that Auburn still has a lot of catching up to do if they want to beat out Tennessee.

Seriously though, I heard from Jeremy Patterson (rivals analyst) that McClendon could be as high as the 3rd best O-lineman in the nation. He's a good one!

I hope FULLmer doesn't gripe about this cause' it's common practice for all these kids nowdays to make a verbal commitment and continue to take their visits.

Archived