Rosegreen/Brown hit video

TopShelfTiger

i'm sure this has been posted before

College humor has this on their site. Its not funny so I dont know why its on their site....

I remember being there and the whole stadium went silent.......then when he got up everyone started chanting Reggie...Reggie.....Reggie

I was really gald he wasnt seriously injured! anyways here is the link if you want to watch it, has different angles and stuff

http://collegehumor.com/?movie_id=127962

my bad I had Gibson up there.....Its Brown

when it happened i thought it was a neck injury which would be real bad-i was pretty glad when he walked off the field with only a concussion

Brings back memories of Greg Staples and Carlos Chetham. Those guys hit hard too. Its been a long time since AU had physical defensive backs. Too long.

thehit.jpg

I post this picture about once a year. This looks like a good time. Thanks to bamman for hosting his site. You can find a lot more pictures here.bamahaters

That was freakin' Awesome.........See, that's how you hit somebody. You lay it all out. I've got the 11x14, signed by Rosegreen of "The Hit", on my wall.

That was a pretty nasty hit. I thought they were going to give him a PF, but it was close.

SICK hit though.

That was a pretty nasty hit. I thought they were going to give him a PF, but it was close.

SICK hit though.

152787[/snapback]

Ya I bet you wish yall had players that could hit like that. :au:

SICK hit though.

152787[/snapback]

152819[/snapback]

I've been hit by quite a few Bama players, so I can say that we have guys that can hit like that sir. ;)

SICK hit though.

152787[/snapback]

152819[/snapback]

I've been hit by quite a few Bama players, so I can say that we have guys that can hit like that sir. ;)

152829[/snapback]

With a team who cant get past .500 for a record...You have never been hit like that, nor do you have a player who can hit like that.

Wonder what bama crap your gonna reply to next.

SICK hit though.

152787[/snapback]

152819[/snapback]

152829[/snapback]

Were you on the team? Who were you hit by.

:)

SICK hit though.

152787[/snapback]

152819[/snapback]

152829[/snapback]

With a team who cant get past .500 for a record...You have never been hit like that, nor do you have a player who can hit like that.

Wonder what bama crap your gonna reply to next.

152841[/snapback]

CHill out sir, don't get your panties in a wad. :)

Freddie Roach, William Roach (Not on the team anymore), Prothro, quite a few of the players you wouldn't know. They all can lay some wood.

Archived