ASU RB Arrested

aufan175

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona State running back Loren Wade has been arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a former ASU football player outside a Scottsdale night club early Saturday.Police said Brandon Falkner, 25, of Tempe was shot in the head as he sat in his car outside club CBNC about 2:30 a.m.

Falkner and Wade had exchanged sharp words, police said, before the shot was fired.

Wade was driving a car with three others inside when he went to the club to pick up his girlfriend and saw her standing next to Falkner's car, Scottsdale police detective Sam Bailey said. Wade got out of the car, police said, exchanged words with Falkner and then shot him once in the head.

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona State running back Loren Wade has been arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a former ASU football player outside a Scottsdale night club early Saturday.Police said Brandon Falkner, 25, of Tempe was shot in the head as he sat in his car outside club CBNC about 2:30 a.m.

Falkner and Wade had exchanged sharp words, police said, before the shot was fired.

Wade was driving a car with three others inside when he went to the club to pick up his girlfriend and saw her standing next to Falkner's car, Scottsdale police detective Sam Bailey said. Wade got out of the car, police said, exchanged words with Falkner and then shot him once in the head.

152980[/snapback]

Unbelievable. Shot him in the head over some words. Guess he never learned that kindergarten phrase of, "sticks & stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me." May he rot in prison.

Is this one of bammers recruits that got away?

153004[/snapback]

Now, now. I'm all for uat-bashing as a rule. This situation is a horrible tragedy and shouldn't be used to make fun of uat. I wouldn't wish that on any school.

153004[/snapback]

Pretty mature of you.

This is a horrible situation. Reminds me of the Vanderbilt football player that was shot (The name escapes me). :(

153004[/snapback]

Pretty mature of you.

This is a horrible situation. Reminds me of the Vanderbilt football player that was shot (The name escapes me). :(

153334[/snapback]

Good Luck getting over it. :big: Like I said, I like black humor. I'm not gonna apologize again.

Archived