Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get their running back? I like that kids size and he runs pretty hard lol.

Shivers looks good but not sure how he will fair vs 300lb defensive linemen in the sec. Joiner seems to hit the hole but very upright. I’m a bit disappointed in Asa and Boobie still. Someone is gonna have to step up.

4th down and Alabama state will punt.  Griffin  King back to field the kick....and he muffs it and alabama state recovers it inside the 20 yard line.   CRAP....damn turnovers.

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

A little. He's quite a bit faster than Lionel was.

That’s what they have said, Lionel but faster. Early 80’s AU guys I’m talking about

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Shivers looks good but not sure how he will fair vs 300lb defensive linemen in the sec. Joiner seems to hit the hole but very upright. I’m a bit disappointed in Asa and Boobie still. Someone is gonna have to step up.

Outside of the fumble, I thought Boobie looked pretty good tonight.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Worst fair catch attempt ever.  Wow.

Now we know why some of these guys don't get much playing time. Your one shot, and that' s the best you got...

Not sure how he caught that TD. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

That’s what they have said, Lionel but faster. Early 80’s AU guys I’m talking about

Yeah, I was there. Lionel was a couple years older than me.

Just now, wareagleguy said:

Well, we still have our special teams shutout going

Thanks to a hold :-\

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Heard this plenty of times, if the line does their job, he succeeds. People always want to look down on worm Bc of his size. Don’t worry, he’ll prove it

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Not sure how he caught that TD. 

Me either it looked like a video game glitch 

Archived