Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Still can’t get s high school QB ready. 

Grad Transfers and JuCo for life baby lol

too bad JFIII didn’t work out.

4 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

long shot but i hope we get Jalen Hurt im just not sure about Malik 

NOT....HAPPENING....

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Man would he thrive in Auburn’s offense...

Please no more guys who are run first. I rather enjoy guys who can sling it and we can lean on their arm. Jalen Hurts without bama talent around him? yikes.

Anyone see who else was on the OL at the end? I saw Trox at RT and Sharp at RG. How long has Horton been out of the game? I thought Ashley was the backup RG?

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Please no more guys who are run first. I rather enjoy guys who can sling it and we can lean on their arm. Jalen Hurts without bama talent around him? yikes.

I think he’d really thrive in our offense. Agreed though. I would love a pocket passing assasin

4 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Anyone see who else was on the OL at the end? I saw Trox at RT and Sharp at RG. How long has Horton been out of the game? I thought Ashley was the backup RG?

Ashley literally ran on the field, but was called off and they sent someone else out. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I think he’d really thrive in our offense. Agreed though. I would love a pocket passing assasin

What offense though? Def not the chip offense. That was not why he was brought in to run the zone read offense Nick Marshall ran. Rhett Lashlee/Gus? Maybe. I just see bootleg Nick Marshall in Hurts. We have a pocket passing assasin in Stiddy but as long as gus is here we still will lean more on the run than we should. Especially this year when it is clear our biggest strength on offense in Stidhams arm.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

What offense though? Def not the chip offense. That was not why he was brought in to run the zone read offense Nick Marshall ran. Rhett Lashlee/Gus? Maybe. I just see bootleg Nick Marshall in Hurts. We have a pocket passing assasin in Stiddy but as long as gus is here we still will lean more on the run than we should. Especially this year when it is clear our biggest strength on offense in Stidhams arm.

Bo Nix 2019-20

That’s the answer lol

Just now, Zeek said:

Bo Nix 2019-20

That’s the answer lol

PLEASE THIS. BO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS passing! haha

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

yeah it isnt like we took a running QB to the national championship 2 times in the past 8 years.   Gotta stay away from those

Here we go.   If Willis is going to be playing QB let him execute the entire offense and not just hand the ball off.  He'll never get better just handing the ball off.  

Just now, auskip07 said:

yeah it isnt like we took a running QB to the national championship 2 times in the past 8 years.   Gotta stay away from those

Cam had 30 passing touchdowns that season also. Nick is one of the best AU Qbs ever but they were legit dual threat.  I want to stay away from the guys who are just rbs at Qbs basically.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

PLEASE THIS. BO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS passing! haha

I think he’s our only hope 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Here we go.   If Willis is going to be playing QB let him execute the entire offense and not just hand the ball off.  He'll never get better just handing the ball off.  

This. Out of likes.

Archived