Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Now we know why some of these guys don't get much playing time. Your one shot, and that' s the best you got...

And to think he saw the field a few years ago

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I think of Darren Sproles but he has along way to go to get to that level but it proves smaller players can be great 

I'm impressed with Worm's strength for a freshman

3 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

For the sake of Pete's Dragon, please turn around and look for the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@BigBird already straightened us out about that..?

1 minute ago, Browning4AU said:

For the sake of Pete's Dragon, please turn around and look for the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@bigbird would tell you that he wasn’t in phase I believe. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Heard this plenty of times, if the line does their job, he succeeds. People always want to look down on worm Bc of his size. Don’t worry, he’ll prove it

Not doubting him just being realistic. To me he’s shown the best vision so far and hits the hole hard.

4 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Shivers looks good but not sure how he will fair vs 300lb defensive linemen in the sec. Joiner seems to hit the hole but very upright. I’m a bit disappointed in Asa and Boobie still. Someone is gonna have to step up.

Remember saying the same about KJ running straight up . That’s what I see in joiner. He is a vision runner like KJ. I like what I see so far.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Remember saying the same about KJ running straight up . That’s what I see in joiner. He is a vision runner like KJ. I like what I see so far.

His vision on two of the plays was impressive 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Time will tell. This was the knock on him out of hs. That and didn’t have much contact

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Please let Sandberg throw the ball and run the entire offense.

Half paying attention at this point. Did Willis get any passes really?

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Not doubting him just being realistic. To me he’s shown the best vision so far and hits the hole hard.

Well bc of his size people want to think he’ll fare different against different players. He’s built different. He may lack in height but he is a thick, powerful, explosive back 

Everyone needs to remember the rule change about freshmen and four games. That kind of changes a lot of Gus’s philosophy tonight. We are running what would be third string guys at every position so we are getting more mistakes. I’m not to worried about it. Most of y’all hear guys won’t see meaningful snaps unless someone gets hurt.

Archived