**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, chimes said:

I am NOT an a** kisser and don’t care if his mama sees this or not but damn give worm the ball more. The guy is electric and has been woefully underutilized. He doesn’t need 30 touches a game but 15 maybe? It does not take a rocket surgeon to see these things

Total waste of a very talented playmaker all season.

This game more than any other this season is showing how we can hang with the top teams but THE COACHING AND EXECUTION IS NOT THERE!!!!!!!! It is not a talent issue. This is gus in a nutshell. Keep it close only because of the talent. His coaching will never get said talent over the hump.

Just now, chimes said:

I am NOT an a** kisser and don’t care if his mama sees this or not but damn give worm the ball more. The guy is electric and has been woefully underutilized. He doesn’t need 30 touches a game but 15 maybe? It does not take a rocket surgeon to see these things

This chimes . You are spot on. He has a burst that gets 5+ a carry . He can run on this team 

Just now, chimes said:

These idiots aren't going to do that. Players have been under utilized for Malzahn's entire tenure.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Georgia does the little things consistently. We don't. Interception all for nought.

Can’t be overstated how deflating it is for a defense when you get a turnover and the offense does nothing with it. 

1 minute ago, BHDAU1 said:

This is bs. What the hell is wrong with the play calling.  We dont need to run. Throw it till they stop it. Quick slants have been open all night 

:You notice how well JS has hit those passes?     

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

It's just absolutely ridiculous. Hate to keep comparing Gus with Bruce but last night, even when were up by 30, Bruce was still fired up and trying to get the players to play even better. Gus, just claps and seems to go through the motions even when we're crapping the bed.

The biggest difference you will see in a example of a alpha and a beta.

Just now, AU64 said:

:You notice how well JS has hit those passes?     

He’s been awful on short passes but he’s actually been okay in kid passes.

What is funny is that we only have 10 points but it's as good as our offense has looked all year. That tells you how piss we are on offense. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

The biggest difference you will see in a example of a alpha and a beta.

Also the reason why I watch football and have no hope that we'll win. I watch basketball and I'm pumped up and know that even if we might lose, at least we'll give it our all every single minute. 

Holy s*** just put 5 DL down. Linebackers aren’t doing jack s*** to stop the run.

3 minutes ago, CR said:

I'm convinced Gus and Leath are splitting the buyout money and moving to the Caymans.

That would explain a lot about Gus. NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! lol

sein.gif

Archived