SECCG 2018

AURaptor

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Saban choked up talking about Hurts. 

He should. Hurts is a fine player with great character.

He will be a fan favorite for years there.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Oklahoma for me personally.,Anybody but Bama not named Notre Dame

Gotta go w OSU in a big route keeping OU out of the playoffs. I live in OKC. Can’t take it. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

But then again, I thought Saban was a cold heartless dictator incapable of feelings, or love for his players.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Shoot, fans crapped on him during the off-season. Said he should just go ahead and transfer, that he was a cancer to the team, after he met with the media 

13 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Touching the face mask and grabbing it is 2 different things

Hitting a player in the head is also a penalty. How about that Pass Interference ?  Tackled before the ball got there, no call.

Just now, doug3020 said:

Gotta go w OSU in a big route keeping OU out of the playoffs. I live in OKC. Can’t take it. 

Sorry but you just need to live through it......Urban winning big is about the worst thing I can imagine now that Kirby decided he did not want to be in the play off and donated the game to bama. which opens up a slot for someone 

Guck Feorgia! 

For AU to be the best we gotta beat the best. THUGA once again chokes. 

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

I used to work in the oilfield for an Oklahoma based company. Have a lot of Sooner friends, so I'll pull for them. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

But then again, I thought Saban was a cold heartless dictator incapable of feelings, or love for his players.

Of course being tbe winner helps bring out his humanity too.

Similarly, pretty easy to be a good sport after winning 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Shoot, fans crapped on him during the off-season. Said he should just go ahead and transfer, that he was a cancer to the team, after he met with the media 

They’ve been in love with him all season. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Sorry but you just need to live through it......Urban winning big is about the worst thing I can imagine now that Kirby decided he did not want to be in the play off and donated the game to bama. which opens up a slot for someone 

I hate OSU as well. Just don’t live near any fans. I did residency at UK. We had LOTS of OSU med school grads in our program. They are an entitled bunch. 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

I used to work in the oilfield for an Oklahoma based company. Have a lot of Sooner friends, so I'll pull for them. 

I'm in Clemson country so guess I will have to hope they don't stub their toe tonight....a really miserable night for football in the Carolinas...wet and cold...no fun for the fans....which should be about 90% clemson

Just now, AU64 said:

I'm in Clemson country so guess I will have to hope they don't stub their toe tonight....a really miserable night for football in the Carolinas...wet and cold...no fun for the fans....which should be about 90% clemson

Where in SC?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

They’ve been in love with him all season. 

Alabama fans I’ve been around haven’t, they’ve been in love with tua, when jalen gets in the game it’s the mentality of “welp, we’re not going to score this drive”.

Just now, doug3020 said:

Where in SC?

Actually NC, about 25 miles above Spartanburg just across the NC line....can see SC from my back yard. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

So am I.. can’t stand Clemson so it would be nice if they lost.. 

4 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Hitting a player in the head is also a penalty. How about that Pass Interference ?  Tackled before the ball got there, no call.

I told all my thUGA friends this week to watch the refs during the game and let’s talk Monday. Can’t wait to hear what they say. No holds again for bama. No major penalties. First penalty wasn’t until the second half. They are just so much better coached than anyone else (rolls eyes) and are taught to do it the right way (rolls eyes, getting dizzy)!  

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I'm about 30 miles from Clemson myself. Over here on the upper end of the Tugalo river. Used to like Clemson before I moved over here

Archived