SECCG 2018

AURaptor

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Alabama fans I’ve been around haven’t, they’ve been in love with tua, when jalen gets in the game it’s the mentality of “welp, we’re not going to score this drive”.

Yep.. only heard fans talk trash about Hurts. So I am happy that he won the game for them and outplayed Tua. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Alabama fans I’ve been around haven’t, they’ve been in love with tua, when jalen gets in the game it’s the mentality of “welp, we’re not going to score this drive”.

I don’t know of any that think Jalen is the best QB. Jalen has looked less dynamic all year because of Tua but I don’t know of one that hasn’t gushed over Jalen hanging around. 

9 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Gotta go w OSU in a big route keeping OU out of the playoffs. I live in OKC. Can’t take it. 

Hate to say it, but OU avenged their only loss of the year. Ohio State has a really bad loss in that blowout from Purdue.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I don’t know of any that think Jalen is the best QB. Jalen has looked less dynamic all year because of Tua but I don’t know of one that hasn’t gushed over Jalen hanging around. 

Most that I’ve encountered have been downright disrespectful to jalen. That’s why I don’t agree with the fan favorite thing.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

We definitely do not know the same “fans”. But of course those same fans that trashed him so bad will love him again.. so it’s all good now 

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

We definitely do not know the same “fans”. But of course those same fans that trashed him so bad will love him again.. so it’s all good now 

I don't think the bammers are the only fans who do that.....much as I hate to say it. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I'm about 30 miles from Clemson myself. Over here on the upper end of the Tugalo river. Used to like Clemson before I moved over here

My Clemson friends are old farts like myself, actual graduates and don't get too upset about football any longer.....like me....happy when they win and philosophical when they lose.   UNC fans are the worst around here...

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

As my dad texted me “Bama fans will have amnesia now”

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Most that I’ve encountered have been downright disrespectful to jalen. That’s why I don’t agree with the fan favorite thing.

Okay man. I went to school at Bama. My friends are mostly Bama, and my hometown and current city are mostly Bama. I’m sure you have deeper Bama networks than me. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I'm about 30 miles from Clemson myself. Over here on the upper end of the Tugalo river. Used to like Clemson before I moved over here

I grew up on the GA side of Lake Hartwell. Not a Clemson fan at all. Once had a t-shirt that said all dirt roads lead to Clemson on it. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Okay man. I went to school at Bama. My friends are mostly Bama, and my hometown and current city are mostly Bama. I’m sure you have deeper Bama networks than me. 

I was given what I encountered and why I felt that way. Way to be a smartass Jeff. 

Just now, doug3020 said:

I grew up on the GA side of Lake Hartwell. Not a Clemson fan at all. Once had a t-shirt that said all dirt roads lead to Clemson on it. 

Im on the GA side as well

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

My Clemson friends are old farts like myself, actual graduates and don't get too upset about football any longer.....like me....happy when they win and philosophical when they lose.   UNC fans are the worst around here...

I am in the low country of South Carolina.. the Clemson fans down here are unbearable.. I have said before that they remind me of bama fans without the championships.. cant stand them. 

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I was given what I encountered and why I felt that way. Way to be a smartass Jeff. 

It did come off as me being a smart ass but there is NO ill will to you. But I know for a fact that the overall tone of the conversation negatively shifted after his “food is in tbe stove” comment during fall camp and his popularity shot way up after he decided to stay. This coincided with Saban’s “stop asking me!” remark as well. Fact of the matter is after that, he turned into a high character kid to them for staying. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

It did come off as me being a smart ass but there is NO ill will to you. But I know for a fact that the overall tone of the conversation negatively shifted after his “food is in tbe stove” comment during fall camp and his popularity shot way up after he decided to stay. This coincided with Saban’s “stop asking me!” remark as well. 

I’m just saying during actual games, early in the year especially, fans I know crapped on him, the boards crapped on him. I’m just saying what I have encountered. I live in a high % bama town and most of my family are bama fans. Again I’m just saying what I encountered while football was being played.

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Yep. Been here since 2007. Moved up here when we came back from FL

Grew up in Franklin Co. Left many moons ago. Wife is from Low Country of SC. She’s a Gamecock (yard chicken). She hates Clemson about as much as I think anyone could. 

23 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Kirby is an idiot. I know that people complain about gus and rightfully so, but Kirby has a way to go to be an elite coach. 

What sucks, though, is that that idiot has taken our coach to the woodshed the last two times we’ve played them.

Archived